two wow moments for me!

deeg
on 1/11/09 11:14 am - Quakertown, PA
I am 10 weeks post op now and lost 48 pounds.  I was working at my cardiologist's office on Friday, and he came to me and said "Did you lose 100 pounds already or what?!? You look damn good, girl!"  That made me feel like I was on cloud nine! That was WOW number 1!  Then today at church, I walked in towards my mom and dad, and my mom just about started to cry.  She said "Oh my word, you look fantastic! I got my daughter back!  I can't believe I got you back!"  Anyway, she just wouldn't stop saying how proud she was of me.  Then she went to one of her friends and said "Doesn't she look like a picture of health?!?  I love her so much!"  I have been working so hard at following the rules and exercising every day, and it is so nice to see such wonderful results as well as getting healthier!  This truly is the beginning of a new life!

Dee
LindaScrip
on 1/11/09 1:22 pm
Dee isn't that the greatest feeling to see that all of your hard work is paying off and the best is yet to come. Keep up the great work!  Yay!
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 4:28 pm - Easton, PA
Awesome awesome awesome!!!  I hope you feel as good as you are looking already and are reaping the benefits of following all the rules.  What a great few moments!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 1/11/09 8:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
When the wow moments start to come they feel so wonderful, don't they?! I'm so happy that your co-workers and family are supportive - it makes a world of difference! Keep up the great work - you're doing a fantastic job!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 1/11/09 9:02 pm - Easton, PA
Dee these are FANTASTIC wow moments!!! It's great when those around us realize our accomplishments isn't it?!

Keep up the great work and I look forward to meeting you this weekend!

Liz
cleos_mom
on 1/11/09 9:12 pm - phila., PA
that is wonderful, I wish my MOm was still alive to see my progress
congrats on the WOWS
Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 10:14 pm, edited 1/11/09 10:14 pm
Susan your mom is sitting up there with my mom looking down on us and they are smiling because they know how good their Baby girls have done! 
cleos_mom
on 1/12/09 2:00 am - phila., PA
you got that right girlfriend
Susan
keri2008
on 1/11/09 9:23 pm - PA
Congratulations on some fabulous wows!!!  And YAAAYYYY you!!!!  Your successing is rolling and feeling good is such a wonderful thing!  Great job!

Keri
deeg
on 1/11/09 11:49 pm - Quakertown, PA
Thank you everyone!  I feel like you all are my family also.....and I haven't felt this good about myself for a long time!  I am truly grateful to have all of you here on the boards.  Everyone is a true inspiration to me to keep successing.  Thanks again!
Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views