Anyone going to the support group meeting in Harrisburg tonight?

pitablond
on 1/12/09 12:23 am - Harrisburg, PA
I was just curious who all would be there!  I went in December with my cousin and we met a few really nice people but we weren't overly impressed...apparently the crowd was smaller then normal.    The one man that we talked to did say that sometimes the meetings are helpful, other times they aren't.  Hopefully tonight will be a good one!

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

mikesuzy
on 1/12/09 3:29 am - PA
Hi!  I am planning to attend tonight.  I find them to be hit or miss if they are helpful...
pitablond
on 1/12/09 3:52 am - Harrisburg, PA
I'm glad!  I know there are a ton of people that go to that office...I swear they are all in hiding or they have no clue about this website!!  I will be the big girl in the back.  Ha!  Actually you will probably spot my red hair and tattoos first.  Make sure you introduce yourself.  Congrats on the weight loss...its nice to see another bander on the PA board!

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

mikesuzy
on 1/12/09 5:15 am - PA
I will definitely look for you!  I am wearing black pants and a black flowered shirt..no idea where I am going to sit!

Thank you and see you tonight!
~GetnBack2Me ~
on 1/22/09 8:43 am - York Haven, PA
I have never been to a meeting there..I would love to go..I am 6 yrs out, and thanks to this surgery have 2 beautiful babies..I did regain with my pregnancies, so I am slowly getting it off..Ever want to chat, I am only an  email away
[email protected]

Jen

emimomsm.jpg Emi and Momma image by Imdamomma  momelism.jpg Eli N Momma image by Imdamomma

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views