***Monday Roll Call***

bubble273
on 1/11/09 9:33 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday morning everyone!!

I am just about to take Connor to school for the day.  Then I will come back and get myself freshened up to head back to Connor's school at 9:30, 9:45 to do a volunteer thing that I do once or twice a month for his school.

Then I will come back home and get some transcribing done, jump in the shower to get all pretty and fresh and clean for my job at 4:00 today.  I have to go to Bala Cynwyd.  So I'll probably be stopping by my old neighborhood for a visit, since East Falls is 2 minutes from Bala...well, I have to anyway to deposit a check for my dad.  He still has his bank in the old neighborhood.

Then I will come home and do something for dinner.  I think meatball sandwiches are on the menu for tonight.  So I will probably take the meatballs out before I leave for my job and my dad can cook them up.

Well, that's it for me on this EXCITING Monday!!  Hope everyone has a good one.

Karen

MsDeniseinPA
on 1/11/09 9:36 pm - PA
good morning!

this will probably be my last week at home before having to return to work ..boohoohoo...I'm NOT happy about that.

So I will be running errands and such.  Today is driving DD to school then heading with DS to the bank, Walmart and a playdate.  Getting to the mall and the nursing home.

Have a good one all.....
CherylT
on 1/11/09 9:36 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning All,

Well, the boy wonder is still not up yet. We have to get going soon if I am to get back by four!!!! AAAUUGGHH!!!

I cannot get the song "Come Dancing" by The Kinks out of my head....lol.

What else....workout, Oh yeah, I got THE BOX out of my hallway!! Booyah! I had to drag it and it almost fell apart, but i dood it. Hafta get my books organized and some more stuff put up on ebay, pick up my daughter from drama club by five, get laundry put away and try and rescue the girls room in some small way (a tornado ha**** it, so it may be months before full recovery). I think that should keep me busy.....

Hugs,

Cheryl

Lesley G.
on 1/11/09 11:10 pm - Allegan, MI
Hi all,

I haven't posted to the roll call in forever, but I thought it's something I should get back to doing.  I'm back at work today -- I had worked from home three days last week because I'm sick with a staph infection in my sinuses and needed some time at home to rest.  January has been a bit of a rough month so far, to say the least.

I am feeling better today though, at least I feel like my energy level is getting closer to normal, so I'm in the office for the morning, then I have a dentist appointment, then I'll work from home in the afternoon.  After I'm done with work, I'll go to the gym and then come home to catch up with last night's 24 premiere on my DVR.  Quite exciting, I know...

Have a good day, all.

Lesley
Lisa H.
on 1/11/09 11:30 pm - Whitehall, PA
Lucky Pam to have today be Friday.. although I did have the weekend off.  I am working today as  I do every weekday.  Busy busy morning.. matter of fact, I am typing this while I am on a conference call.. talk about mindless multi-tasking.   I'm even supposed to be the one doing the talking now...  hold on, gotta talk. 

think boring insurance talk...  blah blah blah.. just stated that these poor people don't have coverage for bariatric surgery..   their employer hasn't figured it out yet!LOL!

Okay I'm back .... LOL!!! What a  way to work.. I don't think I should be typing and talking about something completely different at the same time.

After work, I will be going out to dinner with a friend and then I have a sisterhood meeting for  my synagogue.   I am the membership/financial secretary person.   But,  I seem to act as vice president since my close friend is president and she consults me on everything.  I love it!  Busy time for me after work and that is good because I don't have to be home trying to deal with the drama that goes on here.  

Talk to you all later, I now need to go back and really work without doing anything else.  (at least for a little while) 

My tracker

hers 

tanya72100
on 1/11/09 11:52 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Well, I got off to a late start this morning. Like most!! I really need to get up earlier!!!

Got kids off to school and daycare. Called my dads Dr. to get him an appt. He is SICK!! I think he might be in the hospital before the days over!! Got Kameron and appt for his checkup for the dentist and to get sealants done.

I need to call and get a appt for lola for the dentist and get some things done for our trip to Fl. I still need to get tickets!! Anyone know any good places to fly from to orlando for cheapo??

After work im going to the grocery store to pick up cake mixes. Lola will be 4 on weds!!! My baby is almost 4!! (Im getting baby fever badly!!!) then its home. Making dinner and gonna relax. I might actaully take a bath alone!!

deeg
on 1/12/09 12:13 am - Quakertown, PA
Good morning PA!  I am here at work on this beautiful Mon. a.m., thank goodness it is not busy today-just don't feel like busting my butt today.  I was already at the gym for an hour on the treadmill before work.  I wor****il 5:30 then I am on call for the night. YIPEE YAHOO!  When I get home I will just make some fish for dinner and then probably veg out.  Just as exciting a day as everyone else, huh?  :)

Dee
rivardstarr
on 1/12/09 12:55 am - phoenixville, PA
Hello to all,
I packed away the xmas tree yesterday, did laundry and vaccumed, today I'm hoping to hear back on another nursing job, I need to pick up more hours than I can get at the hospital right now. 2009 is my year to learn fiscal responsibility the hard way. I have so many things to be grateful for, a good job, my house, a car in good working order, my health, the support on everyone on OH. I am very thankful to all of you. Working a second job and learning to live without useing credit cards is going to be a tough, but worthwhile lesson for me this year. It's going to take me 4 years to get out of debt, and I don;t ever want to have to live with the cosequenses of my poor choices again. I think I went from being a food addict to a shopping addict this past year. No more. I'm trying to focus on these changes as a positive growing experience, without stuffing my face with poor food choices. I wish everyone a year of personal growth and success with whatever goals you strive to reach.
Chris
Band_Groupie
on 1/12/09 1:47 am
Just came back from downtown; my psych clearance visit...piece of cake, I was only there about 1/2 hour.  Tomorrow is my surgeon consult so I'm putting together all my questions this afternoon.  Guitar lesson chauffer tonight, and that's it!

Band_Groupie  My Blog "The Sweet Spot" HERE
Proud member of the Century Club...100+ pounds gone forever! 
I'm now in the middle of a Normal BMI.
*My new adventure; At the suggestion and support of many LBers, I'm now writing a LB book.

Nicole0216
on 1/12/09 2:18 am - Lancaster, PA
I am grumpy today. I have to work tonight and this week the class I teach at HACC starts. This is my first time teaching and I have to say I am so not up for it, but it is a commitment I made.
I am swollen and uncomfortable, still cannot wear any real clothes. I am so sick of this whole process.
I have learned that nothing puts me in a worse mood then when i swell up. I have no recollection of being this *****y in my life. i know that me swelling is such a minor thing in life to deal with. my heart and prayers are this moment with others who have it so much worse.

But here on this couch in this binder. with the one pair of pants i can fit into. I am grumpy and so done
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views