***Monday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 5:08 pm - Easton, PA
Well, the title is Monday Roll call...but today is Friday for me :)

I have a few errands to run on the way home...and then will do my normal morning routine of litter boxes and shower and stuff like that...make something decent to eat....and by decent I mean not the french fries I had at work tonight when I caved to my cravings...something high protein low carb....

And then to bed I go for my last night at wor****il Sunday night :)  Granted, I have a mandated class to go to in the middle of the week - but it's not AT work per say and it's during the day....

And that is my oh so exciting life today.  Sorry I can't give you something more exciting than that!

pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 1/11/09 6:39 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Pam & PA,

I hear you Pam, nothting too exciting here either.

Your week is ending and mine beginning and all I can say is I cannot wait for this addition/remodeling job to be over, it is stressful and tied in with me going back to work 5-days a week now, I had no time for all my normal activities this past weekend and even though I have a 4-day weekend coming up, I have it crammed with stuff to do, I'm definitely about ready for a nice getaway where I can just relax and do nothing!  So I have lots of excitement, but it's not the kind you can really enjoy over much, not now anyway, in the end though it will be very nice and then the thought of a relaxing getaway will be a wish as I will be paying for this nice project for a longtime (lol). . .  ah, so nice to have luxury problems this morning ;)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Prayers and positive thoughts going out to all, most especially those who have a real need,

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

shoutjoy
on 1/11/09 6:45 pm - Culpeper, VA
Mornin!

Nothing new here.  Go to morning prayer, do laundry.  I may start packing for my trip Wednesday or Thursday.  I am going as weather dictates.  I have to go to Maryland to see one of the insurance company's doctors.  He is in Baltimore.  Then its one more trip in February to a Hearing, then I think I'm done with these trips.

We are waiting on hubby's severance package to pay off some bills and if it comes before I leave, he will go with me.  We would have to board our dog.  Anyway, that's it for now.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Liz R.
on 1/11/09 7:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all. I am sitting here at my desk freezing and choking down a protein shake. It was a rough weekend health wise, I am having trouble keeping food down.  I have full intentions of leaving work early today, but we'll see if that acually happens. When I do go home it will be straight to bed - no matter what time it is!

How's that for exciting??? lol

Liz

PS - don't worry I will have lysol & bleached the entire house before saturday...
ktreavis
on 1/11/09 8:47 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

I am feeling better this morning, for the moment anyway. I skipped the gym this morning and let my body rest a little, I have been going for the most part 7 days a week and thought maybe I could use a break.
I will work today until 2:30 and then visit mom at the hospital, have some other things to take care of too.
In the midst of all of this I also went back to my old job, which has definitely been a blessing for me. Made some GREAT realizations while I was gone but I am back to people who love and care for me too.

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for all of your support..

Katie

Progress not perfection

keri2008
on 1/11/09 9:20 pm - PA

Katie,

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  Even if just for a moment it's more than yesterday.  Rest is also good, it's too easy to burn the candle at both ends when this type of stuff is going on.  So go get a pedicure or something to help you relax.  You deserve it and need it.  You are a shining light to all of us on the board.  Not just because of all your successing but because you share all of it, the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly.  You're journey is full of honesty and growth and has been a beautiful thing to watch.  Focus on that, how you're growing and learning and shining through all this.

Keri

Laureen S.
on 1/11/09 10:51 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hey Katie,

I was just going to PM you when I saw your post here on Roll Call, glad to hear you are doing better and glad that you have the support of caring people where you work, that always helps at times like the ones you are going through!  Take care of you, because you can't help anyone if you burn your candle too low. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 1/11/09 8:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Monday morning everybody - I'm back at work and thank goodness because the weekends are just exhausting anymore - I come back in here to get some rest!! Actually the weekend wasn't that bad - Saturday was so much fun - my BFF from Maryland decided to take a drive up with a friend of hers and we all went shopping for the day - they both have beach houses and wanted to hit the Christmas Tree Shoppe by my house because they always have the cutest beachy stuff - we must have spent and hour and a half in that store - my cart was loaded down, too!!

We finally finished up at Home Goods and they scooted home quickly because it started snowing while we were in Home Goods and was already laying, but they called when they got back to MD and said the trip was fine.

Yesterday I worked solidly from 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM when I finally said ENOUGH! I did get all my Xmas stuff down finally so you won't have to hear me whining about that anymore. The house is spotless (for now), and everything is back in order.

Sounds like a frigid week coming our way, so bundle up and stay warm!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ellie443
on 1/11/09 9:03 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everyone.  today is laundry day here.  tomorrow I have an appointment with my pulmonary doctor and on Wed. I am having my stress test and echo cardiogram

have a great day everyone, you deserve it.

ellen
keri2008
on 1/11/09 9:16 pm - PA
Today is the beginning of my week and finds me starting a new unit for homework/reading.  Lots of projects bubbling at work so I will be busy at least the first part of the week.  Tonight finds me walking with the puppy to get back in the exercise groove AND work with her to be good while walking.  Finished laundry over the weekend (YAY!) so will probably clean the bathroom tonight, oh happy joy joy.  ROFL.  Joy and relaxation to all today. 

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views