Dennis - EAGLES WON

Lslaven
on 1/11/09 11:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Susan:
I heard that John and Norm were so loud cheering you couldn't even get a rest.  Sorry I had to miss it, but the patients kept us informed. 
Luv Ya,
Linda
Lesley G.
on 1/11/09 11:04 pm - Allegan, MI
I'm a Giants fan too, so I am also in mourning!  First the Mets break my heart, now the Giants!  Oh well, there's always next year.   And I will give a cheer for Philly next week -- it would be pretty cool to see Philly win the Super Bowl right after having won the World Series. 
tammypa
on 1/12/09 1:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hijack!
Lesley -  I love your new avatar,
Tammy 
Lesley G.
on 1/12/09 1:28 am - Allegan, MI
Awww, thanks Tammy!
Dennis Belk
on 1/11/09 11:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Okay Susan and Everyone.
Yes I know that the Giants lost.
Yes I know that the EAGLES beat them. (I watched the game with a basement full of BIRDS fans yesterday, in Philadelphia) Yes I am a brave sort.
Yes I do CONGRATULATE THE EAGLES and all of my wonderful frends who are EAGLES FANS.
Yes I do support the EAGLES in their SUPER BOWL run. They beat my team twice in the last several weeks and they deserve to move forward. I really wish them all the best in representing OUR NFC EAST conference.
Yes I do believe they can defeat the Arizona Cardinals next week.
And yes, I don't feel that bad about it, after all THE GIANTS did win it all last year and the league needed someone to stand in the way of the Pats or we would have never heard the end of them.
Sorry Patti.
And BTW - when THE BIRDS get to THE SUPER BOWL, they MUST win!
No excuses!

Dennis

LindaScrip
on 1/12/09 1:05 am
Susan you are too funny! Dennis you are such a good sport about things brave being a Giant's fan watching among Eagles fans.  Brave man that you are .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views