cleos_mom
on 1/11/09 9:38 am - phila., PA
Hi Dennis
 did you see that game.
 I do believe that theEAGLES beat the NY Giants

YEAH
LindaScrip
on 1/11/09 1:24 pm
Dennis by golly I do believe Susan is correct. I hope you are not a NY Giant fan,
cleos_mom
on 1/11/09 9:02 pm - phila., PA

HE SURE IS A GIANTS FAN
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 4:27 pm - Easton, PA

And so goes my team

Dennis and all you eagle fans I am happy for you.....But I is a very sad girl today :(

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 10:12 pm
Pam Dennis is a Giants fan....So he can feel your pain today with you.
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 10:19 pm - Easton, PA
And you know what....I KNEW that....why I typed what I did, I have no idea.  Goes to show you how great of a multi tasker I am.....
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 10:21 pm - Easton, PA
Ok...let me rephrase that....because I KNOW Dennis is an eagles fan...heck...he's been at my house WATCHING the Giants with me with our championship shirts on (from last year....)

anyway...Dennis and I will sit here and dream of what could have been....

And congratulations to all you Eagles fans.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to root for them for the rest of the season, though....

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 10:34 pm
Just a little cheer for us????
Ready4 AChange
on 1/11/09 10:31 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I have to watch Jay Leno tonight. There was a bet...Kevin (band leader) is an  Eagles fan bet John (used to be on Howard Stern...now an announcer) NY fan . The loser has to either ,Kevin shave his moustache or John shave his head , on air. We will know what happens tonight.  

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 11:13 pm
OMG...I forgot all about this...thank you for the reminder.  I guess I will be a grumpy girl tomorrrow from staying up so late tonight to watch Jay!!

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views