It Worked!!

KimZ
on 1/11/09 4:39 am - PA
It worked!!

The green clouds have gone away  - finally.  My hunch was correct and that it was an issue with my good bacteria being depleated.  After really thinking about it - Greek Yogurt has been a daily staple for me since last spring.  When I started my new client in Madison, Wisconsin at the end of November, I was unable to find Greek Yogurt at any of the local grocery stores - so I stopped eating it and replaced with the ricotta cheese mixture Pam talks about (thanks Pam - it is really good btw).

Anyway - I liked the ricotta cheese so well that I started eating it on the weekends instead of yogurt - so basically for most of December I was not getting any of the active cultures.  Friday morning, I started on a daily supplement of Acidophilus and went back to Greek Yogurt one time a day and the gas problem is solved.

Now dont get me wrong - I can still belch the alphabet like a pro and there is the occassional breaking of wind (the google search says its normal for people to pass gas 8 - 23 times a day) - but there are no more overwhelming green foul clouds when I do.

Im holding on to the 5 bottles of Devrom that I bought - just in case.  If anyone wants to try it - I am happy to share as I no longer have an immediate need - just pm me.

Kim Z

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 12:12 pm
who ever thought bacteria could be such a good thing!  Glad to hear you figured it all out.  My dog could use the extra Devrom...he gassed me out of the house yesterday!!

HG
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 4:24 pm - Easton, PA
I eat the greek yogurt daily - and still have green clouds following me - I will have to try the acidophilus - and PM you as well.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views