Cooking Class / Support Group - Sat 1/17

Nicole0216
on 1/11/09 1:07 am - Lancaster, PA
jason and I will be coming as well. I am super excited. We have a party down in Philly that night but are going to make it a 2fer trip. We will bring a $ donation so you can reimburse yourself or use it for the next time. We are so happy to see everyone
Lois G.
on 1/11/09 2:51 am - Ashland, PA
Hi Liz,
Lois here from schuylkill county, I am hoping to drive down and will contribute $$ ...the only way I won't be there is if it snows................................I believe I met you at the Lancaster get together? Looking forward to the group.
Lois
Liz R.
on 1/11/09 7:20 am - Easton, PA
Lois - I was there so it is quite probable!

Nicole - look forward to seeing you and jason!

Liz
deeg
on 1/11/09 4:37 am - Quakertown, PA
Hi Liz!  I will definitely be there, and I can't wait to meet all of you!  I will bring the 2 containers of greek yogurt.  (the fage ones, right?)  They are my new fav. food, by the way!  See ya Sat.

Dee
Liz R.
on 1/11/09 7:19 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Dee! Fage or any of the other brands is fine.

Thanks!! Look forward to meeting you!

Liz
Lisa H.
on 1/12/09 8:55 pm - Whitehall, PA
Hey there... I have a question about the Fage.  I looked at it at Wegman's last  night and saw that the plain has 8g  of sugar.   Since I am pre-op, I don't know what I am going to be able to tolerate, but it seems  like that is too much? ??   Is this one of those things that depends on the person?  

By the way, Liz.. I found the Arnold's sandwich things at Wegman's  in Bethlehem, so if you or anyone else wants/needs them let me  know and  I can bring them on Saturday.  They were right with the other bread.

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 1/12/09 9:00 pm - Easton, PA
You are right that 8g would be too high BUT depending on where it comes from. This is when you have to check out the ingredients. Fage doesn't have anything in it but milk- the sugars are natural and come from the milk so it is perfectly fine! It is also OK if the sugars come from fruit (Fructose) or fruit juice. Our bodies can still process these OK post-op.

Thanks for the tip! I did end up finding them at the Giant on 25th St in Easton - of course I haven't been able to eat one yet but I have them when I am ready to try!
Pam Hart
on 1/11/09 5:45 am - Easton, PA
Yup - me and the cauliflower will be there!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 1/11/09 7:40 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Liz 

Since I will be coming from teaching and probably be late I'll donate money.  Can't wait to see everyone.

Arlene 

SPANKAROO
on 1/11/09 8:17 am
hey  all  i will be attending wahoo my first  time meeting  all of yous im a bit shy  heheh

i will bring the diet soda  ( what kind  u want )
also  illpick up the ground chicken how much  of it do you need  never brought ground chicken before  and what  time should i have all this stuff there heheh   hugssssssss  spankaroo   aka  george
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views