Cooking Class / Support Group - Sat 1/17

Liz R.
on 1/10/09 10:56 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all! SO as many of you already know I will be having my monthly cooking class / support group next saturday 1/17 from noon - ???

My address is 65 Raubsville Road, Easton PA 18042
Home - 610-438-0090 and cell 610-462-1204

If you are going to bring a recipe for us to make please confirm it here! Pam I have you down for the mashed cauliflower. Tia is bringing a muffin recipe. And I believe Keri is going to share her pesto shrimp salad with us - please confirm.

I will be making buffalo chicken burgers (all the taste of wings - no guilt!), garbanzo bean burgers, and well maybe some brownies since i made everyone drool yesterday! lol

The ingredient list if anyone would like to bring something is as follows: Just a note - if you sign up for an ingredient we will be counting on you for it, if for any reason you can't get it or can't make it please give me as much notice as possible! Thanks! Just reply back in this post with what you would like to bring so we don't get duplicates

1 case of bottled water
2 bottles diet soda
1 package ground chicken
2 cans garbanzo beans
2 containers (7oz I believe they are) greek yogurt

Please don't feel obligated to pick an ingredent - if you'd rather I can pick everything up and you can donate a few dollars to the cause.

Look forward to seeing everyone! Don't hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions. Or if you need help with directions.

OH BIG SIDE NOTE! Parking - feel free to park on MY grass - along the side of the pink garage - but not back any further - you can park all over the front yard and in the driveway. My neighbor is super ***** and will call the police (learned that the hard way!) lol thanks all!!

Liz
Shannon O.
on 1/10/09 11:21 pm - Reading, PA
As of right now I am coming... I am going to try to ask a friend to come with me because she is going to have her surgery sometime this late spring at Leigh High Valley Hospital... in their presurgery group meetings no one believes her that you can still eat things you love just differently... like wings... so I know she would love this... esp. since her and her hubby are doing gastric bypass together (he is having the surgery first then her)...

Let me know if there was any of the recipes that I have told you about if you want me to bring one...

Liz R.
on 1/11/09 12:55 am - Easton, PA
YAY!!!!!! Looking foreward to meeting both of you!!!! Hubby is more then welcome to if she wants to bring him along - we are going to have some pretty successful men who have had it done this month - including one from the LEhigh Valley Hospital.

Liz
bubble273
on 1/10/09 11:22 pm - Levittown, PA
Hey Liz,

I'm looking forward to seeing you and everybody on the 17th!!!  I'm not going to pick an item from the list...I will just donate some money to the cause!!!  As always, thanks for being so generous in the use of your house!!!  You're AWESOME!!!

Cya Saturday!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 11:35 pm - Poconos, PA
OH BIG SIDE NOTE! Parking - feel free to park on MY grass - along the side of the pink garage - but not back any further - you can park all over the front yard and in the driveway. My neighbor is super ***** and will call the police (learned that the hard way!) lol thanks all!!

Who the heck would be dumb enough to go and park past the garage and on your neighbor's property? Jeesh, the nerve of some people!

Please put John and me down for donating $$ towards the cost and if we decide on a recipe, I'll just bring all the ingredients myself like the last time.
Lisa H.
on 1/11/09 12:00 am - Whitehall, PA
Hi Liz and everyone else.. I'll bring a case of bottled water.  Look forward to meeting everyone in person finally!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 12:49 am
Liz,

I will be attending and I am going to make spinach pizza I will bring everything I Need to make them ... I will just need the oven to make them. I can not wait to join everyone! I think we need a photographer because it sounds like a good class.

I will also bring copies of my pizza to hand out to everyone...or did you want me to send it to you ahead of time to get it all together?

Liz R.
on 1/11/09 12:53 am - Easton, PA
OMG how could I forget this!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to it! I have all of the "hardware" needed.

Oh and I will have the camera out and will definately be taking lots of photos!

If you want to send it to me I can make the copies of everything together.

Thanks!

Liz
keri2008
on 1/11/09 12:59 am - PA
I will definitely bring the shrimp pesto salad.  How much should I bring (# of people?).  I will forward the recipe to you by PM this week.  :0)  And i think we all should bring 4x4 vehicles and go 4-wheeling in your neighbors yard.  Teehee.

Keri
Liz R.
on 1/11/09 4:10 am - Easton, PA
Keri - we are going for record breaking! 20 PEOPLE!! WOW! who would have thought!

Can't wait to try it!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views