***Sunday Roll Call***

kat19136
on 1/11/09 1:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello All!!  First I have to say GO EAGLES!! LOL!!

Just wanted to check in here on my home board, and let you all know I am doing good, as noted below by my ticker!! I am very happy with my loss and progress so far, although I am still struggling on getting in as much protien as my DS requires.  But I will get there, I know how important it is.  Drinking a protien shake as I type!!  Next week when I get paid I hope to get some protien bullets or medical grade protien I can take that will give me a big bang of protien in a smaller dose, since I seem to struggle so.  Other than that I can't complain I am doing great with my DS, and have no real drawbacks to speak of or complain about.  I am actually surpised I am doing so well since I tried not to be to expectant of high and fast wieght loss, but so far I am one of the lucky ones.  

I am in work today, so I will miss some of the game but I should get home by half time!!  

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Nicole0216
on 1/11/09 1:13 am - Lancaster, PA
Hey all. We did not get any of the bad weather really that they said we would.

today we are hanging around. talking on the phone to family.  Doing chores, a definate trip to starbucks but that is about it.

We are not football fans so we wont be watching any games but good luck to one and all I hope your team wins. LOL

Stay safe and warm today
dit657
on 1/11/09 1:20 am - Boothwyn, PA
OK so I'm the bloomer today but its not becuz I just got up - doggie had me up nice and early. Been a busy day so far - unloading dishwasher, laundry (lots of laundry) and trying to get the rest of these holiday decos down. My plans to get anything done yesterday went out the window becuz 2 friends from Maryland decided to chance the winter storm warnings and come up to shop! And boy did we shop - beat the heck out of undecorating, that's for sure. So today I.m on a mission to get it all done, cleaned, and put away - I'm tired of looking at it.

Swapped laptops with my hubby. The one I bought him for xmas is just too small for him but man I'm having a hard time getting used to it too. Good thing I only really use it on weekends!

So thats my day - need to get moving on these decorations again - took a quick lunch break.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views