***Sunday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 1/10/09 10:28 pm - Easton, PA
Cheryl,

I went to Bloomsburg for a year right after highschool when I thought I wanted to be a teacher for the hearing impaird.  I loved the school - but not my career choice.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 1/10/09 10:45 pm - Perkasie, PA
I wish i would have gone to college after high school. My parents were divorcing, were not involved in my life whatsoever, didn't even know what a student loan was, and really if I wasn't comforting them, my existence was a burden. So I ran from them and got married and pregnant before I turned 21, and I didn't actually go to college myself until 2003. I went to Cedar Crest thinking I wasn't smart enough to pass, and ended up making straight A's. That's when I think I really started to value myself and realize i am an individual who doesn't deserve the treatment I got from my then-husband.

I've only been to Bloomsburg once. I know he likes the parties and the women of course. He's making good grades though. He started out at Neuman, then moved to Bloomsburg for his sophomore year, now he's been talking about Temple. Give me strength....lol.

Band_Groupie
on 1/10/09 10:27 pm
CCD/Church, then we're packing up DD to go back to college (IUP).  We got about 8 inches of snow yesterday then freezing rain ontop.  Everything froze overnight, so the streets look horrible.  We're hoping it's better this afternoon when we take DD back as it's mostly back roads. 

Happy Sunday all (Restful Dreams Pam)!

Band_Groupie  My Blog "The Sweet Spot" HERE
Proud member of the Century Club...100+ pounds gone forever! 
I'm now in the middle of a Normal BMI.
*My new adventure; At the suggestion and support of many LBers, I'm now writing a LB book.

Liz R.
on 1/10/09 10:45 pm - Easton, PA
My cousin is a freshman at IUP - what year is your daughter?
Band_Groupie
on 1/10/09 11:11 pm
She's a Senior, graduating in Spring (on-time, yea!) with a double major in Marketing and International Business.  Not a great time to be looking for a job.  My oldest son will be attending Penn State main campus in the fall, Engineering.

Band_Groupie  My Blog "The Sweet Spot" HERE
Proud member of the Century Club...100+ pounds gone forever! 
I'm now in the middle of a Normal BMI.
*My new adventure; At the suggestion and support of many LBers, I'm now writing a LB book.

bubble273
on 1/10/09 11:33 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Sunday morning my peeps!!!

Last night my dad's party was a HUGE success...was totally surprised...didn't see it coming at all.  He was so happy and so grateful for everyone that showed up.  It really was nice.  And the weather turned out to be great.  And when we have weather that holds up and allows us to have a party, we always think that my mom had something to do with it, as she is up in heaven looking down on us.  You should have seen my dad later as he was opening up his gifts.  He was like a little kid opening up all his cards and gifts and had a smile as huge as my once fat arse!!!

Today I got up at 8:00...Connor soon followed by about 8:30.  We had a big day yesterday!!  I've just had my oatmeal and Connor is playing his Wii right now with his Wii attachments that Santa brought him. 

Later I'm going to visit with my MIL...she was in the hospital for 4 days and they don't know what's wrong with her...they couldn't find anything wrong.  She had tightness in her chest but all cardiac things came back fine and so did the stomach things.  She thinks it's just stress.  I hope so.

And that's about it in my exiciting life today.  Nothing much else.  Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

Karen

LindaScrip
on 1/10/09 11:37 pm
good morning all. I got out of bed arount 7am turned my newest bf the electric blanket off, let the dogs out, ate breakfast and deceided to go on the boards to see how everyone is doing. Pam glad you made it home and ladies I'm glad I am not the only one with a child that drives me bonkers.  I'll let my husband deal with the education decesions. Glad to hear Lore is doing well and life is hopefully back to normal. And when I am done on the boards I may reintroduce myself to my bf the electric blanket,  Today is my lazy day. 
KimZ
on 1/10/09 11:41 pm - PA
Im up really late today - didnt really fall asleep until 5am this morning.  Im off to the gym and then back to taxes (UGH).  I will finish up the laundry and cleaning and then start packing for my trip tomorrow back to University of Wisconsin.

Karen, glad to hear the party was such a great success!  Well I think the truck is defrosted enough now (been sitting in the driveway for 25 minutes warming up).  Have a great day today folks.

Kim Z

lauraanne715
on 1/10/09 11:53 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

Well I just got home from church and am getting ready to do some mba homework, then I will probally mark tests and watch a movie or something.  I made two pillows last night with the new sewing machine...One was a W for our last name and one is actually gonna be the doggie pillow because it turned out a little to small for my hubby's office chair!! LOL  Today I may attempt to make a very simple skirt.  I'll let you know if that turns out!! LOL

Other than that not much else on the agenda...just staying home. Oh will probally have to watch the EAGLES though...sigh...I could do without the football!!  

Hope everyone has a terrific day!!

Love Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 1/10/09 11:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
happy Sunday everyone.. I have no definitive plans for today except maybe picking my daughter up from her sleepover.  I haven't heard from her yet and am not sure if the friend's dad is going to bring her home, or if I have to go get her.  Other than that, I plan to veg out and watch lifetime movies all day.  That is if my husband isn't trying to watch football.  Either way, I have no plans.  I should work on my scrapbook project from our trip to Disney in October.. I have 2 whole pages done and lost the motivation to fini****  I didn't realize how much work it would be and how little creativity I have.  Why didn't I just buy a regular old boring photo album and stick the pictures in? I would have been done with that a long time ago.  oh well.. maybe I'll try to tackle a few pages of that today while I'm watching the tube.

Nothing else going on.  I'll try to plan a decent dinner since I will be home all day.  Hope someone has a more exciting day than mine!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views