Barry's Bootcamp?? (LONG)

dit657
on 1/12/09 4:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
Its a slow day in here so I went back out to Amazon and read a ton of reviews on this and I'm really liking what I'm ready, but I do think if you don't want to get into Barry's whole website thing the best place to order is from Amazon - sounds like some people are getting caught up in a monthly membership thing on line when they order directly from Barry's website.

I like the fact that they have things for beginners and people with bad knees - since I have bi-lat knee replacements some exercises are difficult for me but it sounds like I can use the modified version of this.

If I hadn't treated myself so well Saturday shopping I'd buy it today, but I think I better wait another week or so!! but I am going to get it - sounds like a good work-out.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dit657
on 1/12/09 5:11 am - Boothwyn, PA
Oh good heavens its me again!! I'm being a pest to you today...

So anyway, I was talking to my boss about Barry's Bootcamp thing to see if she had heard of it - she's a walker but is always trying new stuff - anyway, she told me if you have Cable On Demand they have a whole bunch of FREE work-outs on there you can play anytime - Jillian Michaels is one that she remembered, but apparently there's a whole listing of work-out stuff you can watch - and she said they do change them from time to time with new stuff.

So...before I go spending MORE money I think I'll check that out and see if they have anything good that I can do. Don't know if you have On Demand or not, but thought it was worth passing along.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views