I have a new Blog!!!!

lauraanne715
on 1/10/09 3:35 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey everyone!

So someone hacked my YouTube account so I have run away from that..

Besides it really was only for my family and friends and there is ALOT of drama on YouTube and alot of haters which quite frankly I don't need!!

Anyways, so I do have the blog here on OH which I will update but I have a new blog where I am going to try and focus on my WLS journey and my goals for this year with a focus on changes and family.  Soooooo my dear and lovely friends if you are ever bored or whatever please check it out at:

http://italianside.blogspot.com/

I love you all so much!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 7:41 am - Harleysville, PA
I took a look and you are definitely a gifted wordsmith, Laura.  I will continue to visit your blog and be inspired to take an introspective look within.  Thanks for the invitation.

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
lauraanne715
on 1/10/09 8:54 am - Pottstown, PA
Shauna-
Thank you so much for the compliment!  I really do appreciate it!  I am so thankful for all the support from my OH friends!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

CherylT
on 1/10/09 8:18 am - Perkasie, PA
I enjoyed reading it a lot, Laura, especially the most recent installment! And I like the black background---it makes it easy for me to read. I will follow it and look forward to more.

:)

lauraanne715
on 1/10/09 8:56 am - Pottstown, PA
Cheryl-
Thank you so much!! I really do appreciate it!! You guys are the best!!

Laura

Laura

Arlene E.
on 1/10/09 8:57 am - Philadelphia, PA

Laura

Thanks for sharing this with us.  Your words really connected with many of my own feelings that I am trying so hard to get in touch with.  I know I should write but something is preventing me from getting started.  Fear - perhaps.  

Arlene 

lauraanne715
on 1/10/09 9:06 am - Pottstown, PA
Arlene-
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!  It is truly appreciated.  In real life I am so shy --I could never express myself that way in front of a group of people--that is why when I do get the chance to go to Barix meetings I usually just listen!! But being able to write is very freeing!!  Scary but liberating at the same time!!  You could do it!!  Thank you for all your support here!

Laura

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views