Sugar free chocolate chips

LindaScrip
on 1/10/09 1:12 am
I went to Giant on 2nd Street Pike for sugar free chocolate chips and looked around the carry out/take out near the deli section and could not find them and asked a manager and he knew nothing about it. I also tried the baking isle and no luck ? Could this have been a holiday item?
ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 1:21 am - Harleysville, PA
Liz knows who has them.  Wasn't it Giant Liz who had Hershey's SF choco chips up by you in Easton?

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Liz R.
on 1/10/09 2:05 am - Easton, PA
Karen and Susan were able to get them at the Giant on 2nd Street Pike around CHristmastime. I have many bags. IF you are able to come next weekend I would gladly give you what you need they are about $3 and I get them at Super Walmart. OR I work in Horsham I could meet you somwhere or you can stop in there. THey are made by Hershey's and come in a brown and silver bag. I have always found them right in with the other chips.

Best of luck in your search!

OH Val found them first at a Mr/ Z's which I believe is owned by Weis.

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 10:27 am - Poconos, PA
"OH Val found them first at a Mr/ Z's which I believe is owned by Weis."

Ahhhh, our first encounter with the SF chocolate chips..I remember it like it was yesterday...It was heaven wasn't it?? lol

Yes, when I first found them, it was at Mr. Z's which yes, you're right again, is owned by Weis. They are right in with the other chocolate chips..No secret hiding spots like the Arnold Sandwich Thins!!
LindaScrip
on 1/10/09 2:08 am
Shauna you are too funny ! how was Mom's b-day party? And here I thought the sugar-free chocolate chips were made by toll house!
ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 7:36 am - Harleysville, PA
Party was good!  The restaurant stunk by the way of service, but the time with family was great.  Thanks for asking!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Shannon O.
on 1/10/09 2:03 pm - Reading, PA
I don't know where you live... but the Giant here in Exeter (Reading) had them... and I have gotten them from Chocolate World in Hershey and the Hershey Company Store as well (Jeremy's grandfather retired from Hershey so they get a discount... aka buy for us hehehe)... so see if you can order straight from Hershey...

deeg
on 1/11/09 11:27 am - Quakertown, PA

I just picked some up today at Weis/King's.  They were right with the other chocolate chips, in the baking aisle.  And yes, they are hershey's, not toll house.  Good luck finding them....
Dee

LindaScrip
on 1/11/09 1:09 pm
thanks for the info Dee I live in huntingdon valley pa actually in southampton the post office is too lazy to give us our own zip code and we don't have a Weis/Kings but I misunderstood Susan I could have sworn she said toll house but its hersheys so its my opps. I am going to catch up with Liz at work one day this week.  But thank so much for your info.  Appreciate it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views