back to basics - weekend edition

Liz R.
on 1/9/09 8:45 pm - Easton, PA
OK so this is the hardest time for me - I am home surrounded by options! "luckily" I am not feeling well today so I will be sticking to simple things. SInce I am home it also means that I really don't have a definitive plan set.

I think that it will be something like this though...

B: protein shake, chocolate banana
S: pudding
L: I am going to attempt salmon
S: not sure - maybe some ricotta
D: I am going to attempt a steak with hubby
S: not sure - I want to test some brownie recipes so maybe a small piece of that - or an ice pop

As far as exercise - I will be making many trips up and down the stairs and with how I am feeling standing still wears me out! lol

HAve a great day!

Liz
BlancheJackson
on 1/9/09 10:21 pm - Butler, PA
Wow.. Today is day 19 for me and I've stuck to it 100%!!!   That is unreal for me and I really can't believe I am doing this well!!!  Yeah!!!   I have gone to Curves 5 days straight and planned to go today, but it seems to be closed... we have ALOT of snow up here!  And it's still coming down!!!  

Yesterday I had very little to eat, for me..
Protein shake with some fruit in it and SF yogurt
low carb tortilla with cheese
2 latte's
some brocolli
hubby and I shared a steak for dinner.
SF pudding

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

BlancheJackson
on 1/9/09 10:22 pm - Butler, PA
oops    day 10, not 19...

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

CherylT
on 1/10/09 7:47 am - Perkasie, PA
I;m so embarrassed I only lasted a HALF DAY on the back to basics plan. I am still losing so whatever.

But I want to say what a wonderful job you are doing Blanche. I admire you so much. You are a tower of strength. Congrats on a great job!

dit657
on 1/10/09 12:02 am - Boothwyn, PA

i agree Liz - weekdays are so much better for me with structure. So far today my plan hasn't been great and I have no idea what the rest of the day will bring since i'm getting unexpected company that involves shopping and I'm sure dining out. I will stick to plan as close as possible.

B: 1/2 english muffin; banana
S: Small waffle w/sf syrup; banana
L:  ???
S:  Probably nothing
D:  ????

Exercise has been cleaning and running around trying to straighten out the house before guests arrive...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 12:56 am - Harleysville, PA
Kathy,
Where's your protein????

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
dit657
on 1/11/09 8:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I actually did end up getting most of in - for lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken on it, then in the afternoon we took a quick break at home to unload my purchases so I grabbed a protein bar that had 21 grams in it and had that. Later that night I had a small piece of baked chicken,but it was leftover so I took it easy because things like that don't always sit too well with me, so I didn't pu**** I think I got close to my goal for the day.

I am usually really good about my proteins but Saturday got all screwed up because I hadn't planned on visitors or being out all day.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LisaAC
on 1/10/09 6:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well, today has been a total wash.  We 'popped out' this morning and ended up being out most of the day...I was carrying no protein, no liquids.  Yes, I could have stopped and picked something up.  Why didn't I???  I don't know...I didn't feel like thinking about it!  Not smart at all!

Lisa
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views