***Saturday Roll Call***

Mary Benford
on 1/10/09 2:34 am - Emmaus, PA
Not hated at all Pam...   How in the world could we ever hate you??

Unfortunately for my sake, and the sake of other victims, and potential "victims"  I can't just sit by and watch people I love get hurt by a monster.

I just can't do it.

I appreciate your thoughts though, and concern to keep this forum friendly...   essentially, that's what I'm personally attempting to do.

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Liz R.
on 1/10/09 3:08 am - Easton, PA
I'm not sure exaclty what is going on here but I think that everyone has their right to voice their opinion. If I am meant to know, I'll find out. If not - lets not turn this into one of those "main board" moments - we all love one another far too much for that! Sounds like you have our best interests at heart!

I am back to the test kitchen - hold onto your hats this month, I think that they are some real winners!!!

Liz
ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 3:48 am - Harleysville, PA
No.  Never hated, Pam-that would be IMPOSSIBLE.  I understand your point ,but also see the points of the other posters. They needed to get the point out  in order to protect others from taken or abused.  There is a fine line to the use of the boards, I agree, and I'll bet the conversation is probably done.  I hope that the words used found the right people and future pain can be avoided.
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
CherylT
on 1/10/09 1:38 am - Perkasie, PA
What in purple bunnyrabbits is all this about?

Wait, I don't wanna know.

<----goes back to watching Rob Thomas.

Liz R.
on 1/10/09 2:14 am - Easton, PA
humm when did Perkasie get so exciting to have purple bunnies?!
CherylT
on 1/10/09 2:19 am - Perkasie, PA
LOL! Oh the excitement is so great I can hardly stand it.

Purple bunnyrabbits, pink flying elephants, flower children, yellow submarines....

Hehe....nope I'm not on LSD.....and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn express last night.

Liz R.
on 1/10/09 3:09 am - Easton, PA
wow and all the excitement that is happening in Raubsville is a few knarly looking black birds in the tree next door! I so need whatever you are on Cheryl!! lol
CherylT
on 1/10/09 5:22 am - Perkasie, PA
Heh...with all my laundry, I'm high on the april fresh scent...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views