***Saturday Roll Call***

ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 12:27 am - Harleysville, PA
Hi Pam,
Yup, it's snowing, but you don't care about my post, cause you're enjoying the insides of your eyelids right about now.

Hey There Norm,
I didn't break the toilet, today but I sense an oncoming bout of DIARRHEA.  It seems to set in on a predicatable cycle in our world.  I think we're all going to suffer, but maybe of we're lucky, it will only be for short while.

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Pam Hart
on 1/10/09 2:27 am - Easton, PA
I do care about your post....regardless of the inside of my eyelids!  (speaking of which, just open enough to use the potty and figure I would stop in and see how things are going....)

Back to bed with my bad self!  I can't wait for Tuesday!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 3:40 am - Harleysville, PA
Tuesday? Day off?
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Liz R.
on 1/10/09 3:47 am - Easton, PA
she must mean because that is only 4 days before the cooking class! lol
Pam Hart
on 1/10/09 12:17 pm - Easton, PA
Yes....beginning of an awesome stretch for me...Tue/Wed off..Thurs class during the day (so I get to be home w/ brian at night) Friday/Sat off...Work next Sun/Mon/Tue and then followed by 5 more days off including a trip down to NC to see some family :)
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 1/10/09 12:51 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Hey Pam and PA,

Guess it's pretty good I live across the border in SWNJ, huh?  No snow here yet, though I am hoping to get one good snowfall this year, you know one of those, get snowed in and just have an excuse to curl up on the couch and watch television days, been a long time since I done that. . .

Let's see, I been to the dentist and got the 2nd part of my implant done, got my nails done and now I've got to start looking for fixtures for the new addition, as they are in there putting up the sheetrock today, I think it will actually be done in about 2 or 3 weeks, well stage one that is. . .  I also have to take my car for an oil change, do some housework, laundry, well most of you know the drill of what needs doing when you work all week long ;) so I won't bore you with the details.

I will be going to my women's AA group tonight and seeing my friends there.

Hope you all get what you need to do done safely and Liz I certainly hope your Dad's surprise party turns out well.  Have a great day folks!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

MsDeniseinPA
on 1/10/09 12:57 am - PA
we are having alot of snow here today...I didn't even take the kids to bowling this  morning.

Now I'm fighting with DS (who is 4 btw) for use of Wii and my laptop.  He's getting bored and whiny.

Today we have to go out because we got tickets to see Sesame Street Live so we'll be bundling up.  My husband is on call this week from 11pm to 7am and was up for 4 hours on a call, so now he's sleeping but I need him to get up and start shoveling the driveway so that I can go out and get my daughter who's at the in-laws.

Have a good and safe one everyone!
Nicole0216
on 1/10/09 1:32 am - Lancaster, PA
I got a few hours sleep before heading out to see clients this morning. I am still waiting for the snow storm. I would like to get out and do something so they need to decide if we are getting it or not.

I want to say this once. I am sure it will bite me in the ass. This board is unique in that we support one another, and do not very often get  into a battle of words. Negativity is not welcome on this board.

There is a responsibility to the members here, we have to care for each other. It is a privilage not a right. If you have abused, that privilage in anyway, and harmed members then you have no right to expect the privilage of a welcoming supportive membership here. You know who you are, you know what has happened, and you know that being here only makes things harder on others.

There are many other outlets for support that have not been tarnished. Please go find them
Pam Hart
on 1/10/09 2:24 am, edited 1/10/09 2:27 am - Easton, PA
I don't think it will bite you.

You are correct in that "we support one another, and do not very often get into a battle of words.  Negativity is not welcome on this board."  Both statements are the pillar of this website.

That being said - as much as certain people do not get along with others for whatever reasons (and there are a few on here that I myself have had issues with)...the fact is this is a public forum.

If this site is started to be used for bantering back and forth with negativity due to personal and WLS disagreements than all parties need to "cease and decist" (sp?) for lack of a better term.  However - being "adults" here - those who do not get a long can simply look past the other one's post and ignore the feeling of the need to respond.

Those invovled know who they are battling against and why.

I would like to think that all invovled do not need to go any further than they have.

Just my two cents.  And I'm sure I will be hated for it, but it's how I feel.

Pam
Nicole0216
on 1/10/09 2:31 am - Lancaster, PA
You are never hated. that is exactly what we dont want

your points are very valid
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views