***Saturday Roll Call***

ShaunainHarleysville
on 1/10/09 2:24 am - Harleysville, PA
Whoa ,whoa, whoa.   I feel it very necessary to ask, what exactly does "It might be time to remember where you came from and get over yourself" mean?  That sounded like a very inappropriate statement that would have no place on an obesity help board.  No one has any reason to revert back to "who they once were", prior to weight loss, or to "get over themselves" once they lose weight and find how to live their lives as they were meant to. 
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 2:37 am - Eastern, PA
Listen up sport,

The only thing that's laughable is you. You're the punchline to a joke that we want to stop telling and forget about.

Mary posted her message to you at 8:03. You so quickly responded at 9:22 that "so many" people have PM'd you in support. Um hmm. I'm sure that is the complete truth and not another one of your self-serving lies and manipulations.

And you know what, I'm sure there are people here who support you, and think you're a good person who is worth their time and consideration. People that think I'm terrible for speaking negatively to you. Probably people that I consider to be my friend. That's certainly their perogative, and I'm fine with that.

Unfortunately for them, they don't have the "benefit" of knowing you as well as I do, which even more unfortunately leaves them vulnerable to future explotation by you.

Trust me. Nothing you do or say (or that we say to you) makes either Mary or me feel better about ourselves. Both of us trusted you as a friend, and you violated and betrayed that trust in a way that we never imagined that someone we met through this  support system could.

And the sickest thing of all is that we got off lucky compared to some others. Others that I will not name out of complete respect for their wishes to not be drug back into the swirling vortex of deceit and awfulness that is YOU.

I responded to this for two reasons:

1. I don't want anyone to make the mistake of thinking you don't deserve the message Mary sent you

and

2. To make sure you don't worm your way into the life and subsuquently take advantage of ONE MORE PERSON from this wonderful group.

Dennis Belk
on 1/11/09 12:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Perfection
Dennis Belk
on 1/10/09 2:29 am - Philadelphia, PA

I just love when women speak their minds!

Dennis

KimZ
on 1/9/09 9:57 pm - PA

GM - From my window the snow is so pretty, but I know it will be cold once I shut down the computer and head out the door.  Im off to the gym this morning then back to the house to catch up on filing, paperwork, cleaning and taxes.  Seems Im starting to fall into a winter depression / rut.  The weight loss seems to be weird these days and I am feeling pressure from a mountain of bills ahead of me.  The hardest part (and I have been in this place before) is to not crawl into my shell, but to keep the smile on my face to not let the kids know how I am really feeling.....

Im going to try to make it a good day - but  no guarantees.

Kim Z

CherylT
on 1/9/09 10:06 pm - Perkasie, PA
We just got a dusting of snow, and hopefully it's over now. Today is my mom's bday so I have to go over there......have her make her sad moan when she tries to get me to eat cake and I decline, all that happy BS...

I  had a great wow yesterday----- I RAN up my stairs without getting out of breath, or needing to use the railing. That is amazing. Also this is the first weekend in literally many years when I don't feel the need to drink bottles and bottles of booze. That is amazing.

dit657
on 1/9/09 11:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
A late good morning from me today - have been busy this morning, Walked the dog and it was trying to do something then - little iceballs or something but then it stopped. I live in southern Delaware County and I don't think we'll get much,

Went to the man-cave and changed the bedding in the guest room and cleaned the bathroom and most of the area, Thank god for that area - it probably saves my marriage because that's my husband's domain and he can basically do what he wants down there - not upstairs in the main living area - the man is not the neatest person around.

Anyway, my plans for continuing to take Xmas decos down has been nixed - a friend from Maryland called and wants to come up and go to the Christmas Tree Shoppe and some other stores by me so I'm waiting for her and another friend to show up so we can shop before the snow starts. Guess I'll get some more done tomorrow...

Hope everyone has a good day, Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 12:04 am, edited 1/10/09 12:06 am - Eastern, PA
I clogged the toilet this morning something fierce.

Did you ever notice that some turds, no matter how may times you flush them, just keep popping back up?

How frustrating!
Liz R.
on 1/10/09 2:15 am - Easton, PA
see what that damn donut did to you... Do we need to get you one of those super plungers as a wedding gift?
Candace ..
on 1/10/09 12:15 am - pgh, PA
Morning,

I has snowed here!!  So glad it's on a day I don't have to be anywhere!!!!  I plan on being as productive as possible today!!  I have to do my daughters hair that is about a two hour process.

I've already exercised and just now about to eat breakfast!!!!  It's hard to eat as soon as I wake up....

Anywho I hope everyone stayes safe and has a great day!!!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views