liz party or something

SPANKAROO
on 1/9/09 8:25 am
ok  my  friend jayne told me about a meeting at liz's place on the 17th  anyone know about this   if so  do i need to bring anything and where am  i going toooo heheheh  hugs spankaroo   post  6 month
Liz R.
on 1/9/09 8:29 am - Easton, PA
On January 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM Pacific Time, SPANKAROO wrote:
ok  my  friend jayne told me about a meeting at liz's place on the 17th  anyone know about this   if so  do i need to bring anything and where am  i going toooo heheheh  hugs spankaroo   post  6 month
LOL hello there! I'm Liz and I have the party and the info!!! The cooking class is saturday 1/17 at noon until ???

My address is 65 Raubsville Road, Easton, PA 18042 and my number is house-610-438-0090 or cell 610-462-1204. WE do ask for a donation of an ingredient or a few $$ to help offset costs - if this is an issue - no problem. I have heard that you are a true inspiration and we look forward to meeting you!

ANy more questions feel free to ask!

Liz
Arlene E.
on 1/9/09 8:37 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Liz

So I am thinking. darn, we're not gonna be able to go to Liz's because of the snow.  I looked online, saw your post about you getting ready to spend the day inside, etc. and it hit me that the cooking class is next Sat.  (duh)  Well, if it wasn't for the weather being a factor I would driven up to your house tomorrow after my first teaching session at Chest. Hill College.  

See you on the 17th.

arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 10:38 am - Poconos, PA
PARTY??!! I didn't know this was all a big party!! Why the heck are you guys always making me cook for if this is a party?? First you make me flake the squash, then you make me bake soggy eggplant stuffing..Does that sound like a party to you?? Not in my cookingphobic world it's not!! LOL...I'm kidding, you know I love spending that time with you guys, cooking or not.

Will you by chance be getting an ingredient list together? And how will we know who is bringing what without duplicating it or even worse, not having what we need? I have concerns with this Liz because you know how much I love to cook and it would break my heart if I were unable to make a recipe because we didn't have what we needed...hee hee.
Liz R.
on 1/10/09 9:57 pm - Easton, PA
lol oh the drama!!

I promise that I will post a list today! I have it just about done.

You can't forget those awesome chocolate covered strawberries - those are definately party worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa H.
on 1/9/09 11:15 am - Whitehall, PA
Liz, be sure to post a list of what is needed.  I don't want to come empty handed.  Can't wait to meet everyone.. Are you going to have enough room? Or do we need to rent out a hall? LOL!! Seems like it's going to be a full house!  

Oh and Arlene, I'm glad you double checked and didn't make the drive for nothing!! :)

My tracker

hers 

SPANKAROO
on 1/9/09 11:27 am
yea plz let  me  know what  i can bring  to help  out   im eager to meet  people near me  well for my self i started the  6 mon diet at  lvh  i was 660  in november 07 and now today  little over 6 months post  im 340 so  im doing  very  well   i met  jayne  from poconos we went to an oh  event  togetehr  cant  wait to meet  you all
Liz R.
on 1/9/09 8:38 pm - Easton, PA

What an amazing journey! I can't wait to hear all about it and meet you in person. I'll post a list later today in this forum of things that we'll need - everyone can pick what they want to bring.

Thanks again and look forward to meeting you!

Liz

bubble273
on 1/9/09 8:41 pm - Levittown, PA
WOW!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS....looking forward to meeting you.  I'm sorry, but I don't know your name.  Take care and we'll see you soon.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/09 12:33 am - Eastern, PA
What's the theme for this month?

Mary and I are going to try and attend next weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views