I'm in pain....boys are mean!

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 10:15 pm
Well ladies....the following paragraph makes it perfectly clear where to stick it.....

Title: Female athletic protective system Document Type and Number: United States Patent 5483705
Abstract: A protective device for protecting a female genital region, particularly during athletic competition, having an elongated, banana-shaped cup portion with an elongated concave cavity having sufficient volume to bridge over the wearer's vagina and perineum without contact therewith, and adapted to extend rearwardly between the wearer's upper thighs with the edge of the cavity proximate to the superior ramii, the inferior ramii, and/or the Ischial ramii of the pelvis, with minimal contact with the upper thighs, and a resilient padding mounted onto the edge of said cavity adapted to absorb at least a major portion of any impact experienced by said cup, and optionally including a curved, kidney-shaped shield portion adapted to fit against a wearer's bowel area sufficient to overlay and shield the ovaries.
Liz R.
on 1/8/09 10:20 pm - Easton, PA
well now.... lol all i have to do is google ramii and I'll be all set!!

best of luck with said endeavours....

Liz
bubble273
on 1/8/09 10:43 pm - Levittown, PA
WHAT?!?!?!?!?

HG,

I am sitting here almost wetting myself!!!  Your first post was absolutely hysterical...and then this one just puts the icing on the cake....LMAO!!!

I was thinking the same thing Liz was thinking about the Ramii...WTF is a ramii???  TOO, TOO funny!!!

Good luck with that one :)

Karen

jackie j
on 1/9/09 2:16 am - Glenmoore, PA
The pics on wikipedia of a superior ramii are baffling but I'm pretty sure mine would not fit that thing either.  Like a bra, you'd have to roll it and tuck it and I just don't see how it would all work.   All I can say is Good Luck, hope nothing you want to use gets hurt!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

keri2008
on 1/9/09 3:47 am - PA
Wow.  Too many big words for me.
Laureen S.
on 1/8/09 11:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
OMG!  You are too funny!  I know you must be sore as heck today, but you sure did make me laugh thinking of all this. . .  You go girl, I give you credit, I could not stand there and go through that stuff. . .  guess I had the real deal for too long in my 2nd husband. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ladychief231
on 1/8/09 11:48 pm - Douglassville, PA
OMG I'm choking on my Chobani! HG you are too too funny!

Thanks for the laugh and you go girl!
LindaScrip
on 1/9/09 12:10 am
Oh Heather you are just too funny! The day a guy child or grown man pops me he better run for his life and I mean fast!  The little ****! I know its sparring I'd have popped his one just to teach him never to hit girls.  I hope the hot tub helped. Why now go to the instructor before the class and ask him privately? Thats what he or she is there for.
New_Beginnings_36
on 1/9/09 12:58 am - PA
Heather - you are hysterical (LOL) Hope you aren't too sore today....{{hugs}}

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
MikeB
on 1/9/09 1:06 am - Pottstown, PA
OMG I'm LMAOF!!!!!  Heather, First off welcome to the world of sparring.. Be careful with the We'll take it easy on you line.. That is their way of seeing if you can handle it.  My first night of sparring They took it easy on me and I ended up with a black eye. The crotch guard goes wide side at the top and skinny side down. if that makes sense..   Whatever you do when you are sparring stay calm and for work on your defense.  The main attack you should be working on is a counter punch and what ever you do don't drop your hands to chase kicks.  I hope this helps.

Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views