11 full size packets of Nectar protein

Stephanie Y.
on 1/8/09 12:40 am - East Greenville, PA

I just ordered these from www.si03.com and i wanted to share this deal with everyone who has ever wanted to try the Nectar protein products.  I thought this was a great deal.  You must call to have them manualy do it in the computer. 1-866-333-7403  When i spoke to the lady who took my order of the phone she did tell me that I could let friends and family know about this and they could call in for the same deal.

11 full size packets of Nectar protein(one of each flavor)  Reg: $21.89.  Using the $16.90 online coupon however brings the price down to $4.99 plus $5.00 shipping and handling. 

From what I understand this company is launching a new website in a few weeks and they will also be offering this coupon on there when everything is up and running so if you do not want to call and just want to keep checking the website you can do that also.

I can not wait to try them!

Steph

clewis0224
on 1/9/09 12:47 am - brockway, PA
I called today they were very freindly! I am hoping to have my surgery soon so I am getting samples to try from everywhere! Thanks for letting us know about this deal.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views