Exercise anyone??

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 2:23 am

Didn't see an exercise post for today....sooo....what is everyone doing?

I am going to my third Karate class of the week tonight.  Last night I also went to the gym after class....ran/'walked for 50 minutes.  I am a bit sore today after the last two days.  Tonight I start sparring,...which will be interesting.  I am the only woman in the class at this point so it will be quite the challenge not to get my ass kicked too hard.  I did a little bit of it with one of the instructors on Tuesday and he said I was better than he had expected.  He was in the sparring gear, but I was not....so all the hitting that went on was me hitting him   After class, I am going to go home, sit my "doughy ass" (as Norm so eliquently referred to his own ass the other day) on the sofa and exercise my thumb with the remote to the TV. 

what are you doing to move today?

HG

CherylT
on 1/8/09 2:58 am - Perkasie, PA
Just finished sweatin 4....got my endorphins flowing.

:)

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 3:12 am - Eastern, PA
I will be hitting the gym AFTER work today. For some reason or another, I woke up at 1:45 last night, and couldn't go back to sleep for the life of me. And everytime I was flipping and tussling around, I was waking Mary up, so I went downstairs to read some comics and mess around on the computer, hoping to fall back asleep.

Well, I did get tired and crash on the couch from 4-7:15 or so, which will certainly help me make it through the day, but absolutely f-ed up my morning routine, most notably, my elliptical time.

So, 4:30-5:30, I'll be sweating it out with the evening crew at the work gym. Who knows who will be there. I might be there alone, might not. I have my ipod in case they have something ****ty on the tv.

Today is the first day I'm not sore in the arms and chest from getting back to my weight routine. That's nice. I've also been doing my push-ups and sit-up every night at home, and that's going pretty well too.

Oh, and my ass is still doughy. Perhaps even pasty, fleshy, squishy, and mallable.
dit657
on 1/8/09 3:17 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm finally starting to feel human again after my miserable night last night, so I think I'll plop my doughy ass on the bike tonight and go a little longer, a little stronger and a little further than the last few nights...maybe throw some handweights in there, too.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Alice P.
on 1/8/09 3:18 am - Bensalem

Hi Heather,
     I got my ass oob this morning at 10 and forced myself with guilt and went to curves. I always feel good after but its just getting me to go. I havent been there in two weeks. Can I buy motivation at the store.

Alice

dit657
on 1/8/09 4:41 am - Boothwyn, PA
If we could bottle motivation and sell it we'd all be millionaires!! If you ever find it on sale be sure to share - LOL!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 1/8/09 4:51 am - Perkasie, PA
Headin' out later to walk Coco....it's dry now out there....I feel like I'm getting back on a horse that threw me! LOL

Nicole0216
on 1/8/09 6:07 am - Lancaster, PA
I am so proud of you for sticking with the karate classes.

I am just moving around as best as I can. I have been cleared to walk on the treadmill but have not made it to the gym yet. Cant do anything strenuous for 3 mos

My muscle tone has gone through the floor it is awful
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 6:19 am
thanks! :)

3 months??  strenuous meaning weight training or running or what?

HG
Nicole0216
on 1/8/09 6:45 am - Lancaster, PA
yes running, lifting weights, i am not cleared to lift more than 3 lbs yet.
Jason says that it means no sex for 3 mos, I said that is not what he meant and he said well if you cannot lift more then 3 lbs and do anything strenuous then you cannot have sex. Well at least if you are doing it right LOL 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views