Arnold's Sandwich Thins

Liz R.
on 1/6/09 10:21 pm - Easton, PA
Where do you get them? I was at Wegmans last night and no sign of them! Locally there is a Genuardi's, Giant, Superfresh, Super Wal Mart and I think an Acme. Oh I can also get to a ShopRite.

Thanks!!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/09 10:29 pm
Liz,
I had orginally found them at Acme then I have since got them at Giant and Pathmark. If you should not be able to find them let me know and I will bring you some up next weekend.
Liz R.
on 1/6/09 10:31 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth! And they are just right there in teh bread aisle?
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/09 10:33 pm
Yes right in the bread aisle ...I was even thining of you this mornign getting them as I made my sandwich for lunch today.
Sweetkatie
on 1/6/09 10:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hey Liz... I was wondering the same thing yesterday so I googled it... !

Go to this website and there is a box in the bottom right corner where you can put in your zip code and it will tell you the stores in your area that carry the product.  Hope this helps!

http://arnold.gwbakeries.com/product.cfm/upc/7341013546

5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
Liz R.
on 1/6/09 10:49 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Katie! Going to look now!
Laureen S.
on 1/6/09 11:14 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
BJs also carries them, if any of you have a membership there.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 1/6/09 11:23 pm - PA
Liz - Shoprite carries them too. But it seems that at ACME and Shoprite they are always squeezed in between other breads and can be easily overlooked.

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 11:25 am - Poconos, PA
Hi Liz,

The 2 Mr Z's by me carries them but they're sneaky about it. They don't have them where all the other bread is...Nope. They stock them on these round "tables" by the deli between the deli counter itself and the cold cases where they keep the gourmet cheeses and prepacked potato and macaroni salads. Why I don't know. It makes no sense to me. It's bread not cheese, not macaroni salad...bread! Keep it with the other bread for crying out loud! Can ya tell I'm passionate about my bread? lol

Anyways, if you have a Mr Z's by you, check it out the next time you're there. You may actually be able to find it now that I gave you the super secret hiding spot! lol
Liz R.
on 1/8/09 7:28 pm - Easton, PA
LOL thanks for the tip Val! We don't - but I will see if other stores are being just as sneaky! I was thinking too they might be on the tables by the deli with the pitas at some stores. I am headed to super walmart tonight or tomorrow - hoping I can find them there - if not I'll stop in Giant on the way home.

Thanks again!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views