Exercise DVDs

DianeMarie
on 1/7/09 3:21 am - Delmont, PA
I'm two months post-op and have just started to add exercise dvd's to my excercise routines.  I have been walking and working and have put it off until now.  After being on my feet all day at work and heavy lifting it took everything I had just to walk after work.  My daughter and I have a huge collection of dvd's.  Right now I'm doing slim in six work out. 

I'm wondering if you use and like any dvd.  Deidre and I are always looking to add to our collection.  I'm interested in workouts that are about 30 minutes long.  I dont always have the time to put an hour into it yet.

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
lauraanne715
on 1/7/09 4:34 am - Pottstown, PA
Diane-
I highly recommend Denise Austin and any of her DVDs!!  They come in a range of times and levels--Beginners. Intermediate, and Advanced.  Right now I am loving her BLAST AWAY THE POUNDS --INDOOR WALK It is three different workouts and it is about 30 mins for each one! LOVE IT!!!

Good luck!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

DianeMarie
on 1/7/09 4:56 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Laura,

Deidre said we have one called...blast away the last 10lbs and a dancing one.  OBVIOUSLY I'm no where near ready for the first one as I'm 60lbs away from my goal.. snort.  I will check the ones you suggested out.

Diane

Pam Hart
on 1/7/09 5:48 am - Easton, PA
I have DVDs that I have not tried yet.  When I do (hopefully this week) I will let you know what I think.

However...just because it's not your "last ten pounds" I would think you could still do that DVD.  Even if you can't keep up whatever pace they are at....you can at least work up to it.

Never say never.

pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 1/7/09 6:09 am - Delmont, PA
My daughter has been doing the biggest loser dvds.  I always think those are for large people only but she's real small now and it even makes her sweat bullets and she's used to doing the real tough workouts.

cleos_mom
on 1/7/09 7:05 am - phila., PA
Hi Diane
I swear by anything by LESLIE SANSONE
she has the walking tapes - you start with walk away the pounds 1 mile then you can get tapes up to 5 fast miles try E-bay or amazon .com that is where I bought my tapes, I also have Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies I have all of Leslies and every daut I use a different one,.
I just recently had surgery like 3 weeks ago & I can't excercise until February not even walkin tapes & it is driving me nuts
Susan
DianeMarie
on 1/7/09 9:38 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Susan,

I have several dvd's by leslie sansone and richard simmons and i love them.  My favorite Richard one is "Sweating to the Oldies II".

I hope you recover quickly and can get back to exercising soon.

Diane

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views