***Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 1/6/09 4:44 pm - Easton, PA
Well it looks like we all need to be careful out there.  But maybe not so much with driving but with plain ol walking.  Almost ALL of my injured patients were those who fell while walking and hitting "blac****"  Very few accidents as of 3:45 this morning.  We shall see how that changes as people get up for the day and start to venture out.

I myself will be venturing home....and going to bed hopefully till about noon.  Then I will get up and spend the day with hubby. I want to take down the Christmas decorations and really clean the house.  We've done a great job in keeping it neat and tidy but could use a real good scrub down.  I still have two loads of laundry to wash and dry.

After all that I hope to play on my Wiii fit...and then make some sort of nice dinner.  I'll have to take something out when I get home.  Maybe steak of some sort??

Tonight is a night off...as is tomorrow.  But I want to do all the work today...as tomorrow evening is our "date night" and I'm trying to get all day tomorrow as a lazy around in bed if we want to type of day.

Have a great one all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 1/6/09 4:58 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
I woke up too hot, because I did not realize that I had my thermostat set too high.

Today has me teaching those darling children again.  After that, I will head home and eat, then I have my group I attend,.  Nothing exciting.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 1/6/09 6:09 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Pam & PA,

Hope you got home safe and sound, I'm hoping my 35 minute drive to the train station goes smoothly, I will just take my time, as I hope everyone else drives safely to wherever they need to be today.

When I get off here I'll be getting ready for work and whatever the day has to offer me and will cap it off with an evening at the gym, I am 12 lbs. from my personal re-evaluation goal now and I really hope to get there by the spring and I am losing slowly, but hey, I went through TG, Christmas and the NY with a weight loss and I am no longer a new post-op, so I'm pretty delighted with decision to have WLS and my continued dedication to the changes it has brought me.

Well hope you all have a wonderful day, remember it's largely about the attitude you bring into it.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

CherylT
on 1/6/09 6:17 pm, edited 1/6/09 6:18 pm - Perkasie, PA
I need my head examined....yes, that's been clear now for years, I know...lol.

I'm up because well....I'm so glad I woke up, period, I'm so worried about my head. I was going to have my son drive me to the ER last night but it was too icy so I went to bed. What scares me is the orange liquid comin outta my nose. So after I hit the doctors' and most likely get a CAT scan, I need to ship out 1 item today for an ebay customer, go to my mom's and just get things done.

There's a two-hour delay this morning, Thank You God.

Arlene E.
on 1/6/09 6:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Morning Pam and All

Up again way too early!  Already on coffee # 2.   Today has me out to the gym and then off to a new place on South Street to get my hair cut and colored.  I found them on Naturallycurly.com and Best of Philly.  Maybe after that I'll hang out on South Street depending on the weather.

I have not used m WII in a while.  I just purchased WII fitness coach and am anxious to try it out.

Be safe and have a good day.

arlene 

CherylT
on 1/6/09 7:03 pm - Perkasie, PA
Arlene, you make me smile....have fun today. I am waiting with bated breath for my shipment of K-cups. Ah, sweet bliss...LOL.

Patti M.
on 1/6/09 9:28 pm
Arlene,

We just purchased the My Fitness Coach over the weekend.  It's amazing!  It's like working out with a personal trainer!  The routine it sets up is TOTALLY TAILORED to you.  Jim is still a little sore after only 15 minutes on Sunday!  LOL!!  
Patti      
HopefulFuture
on 1/9/09 6:11 am - Boston, MA
Hey Patti!

What kind of stuff can you do with the My Fitness Coach?  I haven't seen it yet!

Lisa :) 

Patti M.
on 1/9/09 10:46 am
Hey Lisa!

It's pretty cool.  You put in all kinds of measurements (bicep, chest, thigh etc) and then you do a couple of tests (jumping jacks, sit ups etc) to measure .  When that's done you pick your workout time and days of the week.  Jim's first workout was pretty cool.  He worked out with the trainer and did push ups, leg kicks, crunchs, side to side shuffle/slide and kind of like a box dance step.  There were rest periods too.  Across the bottom of the screen it tells you what's coming next and the duration of the exercise that you're currently doing.  He also got to pick his type of music to work out to.  The more you work out, the more types of music you can unlock.  It looked really cool.  Our goal tomorrow is to put in all my measurements with the trainer so I can start using it.  Jim was whooped after 15 minutes!  LOL!!  He said his legs were sore the next day!
Patti      
HopefulFuture
on 1/10/09 7:10 pm - Boston, MA
Hey Patti!

Thanks so much for the great info -- My Fitness Couch sounds really awesome and I am definitely going to check it out!  How are Jim's legs doing by the way?!  Is he ready/willing to go back for more?!?!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views