Mark your calendars...Feb 7 Michael's Cafe for my birthday!!!!

bubble273
on 1/6/09 11:30 pm - Levittown, PA
Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone interested in partying on Feb 7.  My b-day is Feb 2 and I've decided to celebrate it with friends at Michael's Cafe in Bensalem.  It's a lot of fun and you can shake, shake, shake your booty all night long with a great DJ.  I'm so excited, I'm dancing in my seat as I write this.

I will post again closer to the date, but just wanted to put it out there to give a heads up about it.  I hope you'll join me and my bestest of friends as I celebrate turning 36!!!

Love yas!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 1/7/09 12:21 am - Easton, PA
Thanks for the heads up!  My work schedule isn't out for that date yet - but when it comes out I will certainly look to see if I can make it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tanya72100
on 1/7/09 12:55 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
awww. That sounds like tons of fun!! I wanna go dancing BAD!!!!

BUT We will be in Florida visiting mickey and minnie!!

Pam Hart
on 1/7/09 6:12 am - Easton, PA
***Hijack****

Your new avatar just popped up on my screen!  I take it that's the bf?  Awesome pic of you both!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tanya72100
on 1/7/09 11:40 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Yea.. thats us! lol .. new years eve pic. I was so stinkin tired.

NANCYL
on 1/7/09 1:05 am - PHILA, PA
Karen,
I would love to come and celebrate with you all! My older brother(52) hangs there on Sat night How funny is that!! I will see how I am feeling closer to the date!

I am scheduled for a c-section 3-11-09 the day after my birthday.

Nancy
preview image
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/09 2:22 am
Karen you know I will be there as soon as I am done work I will jdt right up 95 to Street road to meet you on the dance floor! Can't wait to get my groove on with you again You love you some dancing Girlfriend! 
dit657
on 1/7/09 2:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
All you young, fun, single girls go and have a fantastic time - dance a little dance for me - I will be on my way to Florida as well, but unlike Tanya I will be scooting right past Mickey and Minnie and heading to the Daytona Beach area. We're going down for some racing and a visit with my bro and sister - but we're actually staying at one of our timeshare spots on Ormond Beach - so it'll be a little more 'alone' time fo rme and hubby - and no little furball sleeping between us - WOW!

Have a great time, and Happy Birthday (early) if I forget to tell you later!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 1/7/09 2:48 am - Easton, PA
So can the young non single girl still go out with them??  LOL

Pam
KimZ
on 1/7/09 3:07 am - PA
WWUU WWHHOO Karen - you know I will be there!  

Kim Z

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views