OWWW!!

CherylT
on 1/6/09 10:56 am - Perkasie, PA
...so trying to escape the Disney Channel earlier this evening, I get the bright idea to walk Coco. I notice it's sleeting a little. "eh, no biggie" A few more steps and coco gets going, and I go flying back and land on the sidewalk ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD first. My neighbor heard my head thud, with her front door closed, it hit so hard.

No I have the worst headache, an enormous gooseegg, but I'm okay otherwise.

<-----doofus.

Just felt like moaning and groaning to someone.

deeg
on 1/6/09 11:18 am - Quakertown, PA
Are you ok?  Did you put some ice on your head...it might make that gooseegg go down.  I went out earlier tonight too and nearly did the same thing off my front stoop.
And NO, you are not a doofus!!!!   I hope your headache also goes away for you!

Dee
MsDeniseinPA
on 1/6/09 11:19 am - PA
ouch!  hope your headache goes away soon
Pam Hart
on 1/6/09 3:13 pm - Easton, PA
Ok....so the nurse in me has to interject here and say

Vomiting
Increased pain
Blurred vision
Recurrent spots in front of your eyes
Recurrent nausea (not related to eating to fast or the wrong foods)
Pain unrelieved by tylenol

Are ALL requirements to get to an ER and get a cat scan of your head to make sure that your "goosegg" isn't bleeding on the inside of your brain too.

Ok...now that that's over with....I almost went a flying myself just a little while ago...I went outside on my break to move my car to the covered parking garage and slipped...caught myself not so gracefully, but caught myself all the same.

Feel better!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 1/6/09 6:06 pm - Perkasie, PA
Thanks guys. I am going to the doctor later today. I have orange liquid running out of my nose occasionally....and I hit the BACK of my head, nothing in front, you know? So that worries me.

Pam Hart
on 1/7/09 12:23 am - Easton, PA
Have you been to the doctor yet?  If not...get to an er please.  That orange stuff worries me, too.  The over cautious always pessimistic er nurse thinks you need a cat scan now....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 1/6/09 6:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Ouch Cheryl

Sounds like you hit hard.    I hope you're OK.  On a positive note, how much easier is it to get up without hundred + extra pounds? 

Arlene 

CherylT
on 1/6/09 6:44 pm - Perkasie, PA
hee hee...ahhh....it feels pretty fantasmogorical, dahlingg.

;)

CherylT
on 1/6/09 7:17 pm - Perkasie, PA
P.s. Oh yeah, the goose/dinosaur egg is down significantly. Last night though, it felt like I had an extra head back there.

shoutjoy
on 1/6/09 7:17 pm - Culpeper, VA
Yea, after you talked about weird nose drainage, get to the doctor!

Have you by any chance have an outdoors store near you?  Buy yourself a set of cleats.  They fit over your shoes or boots and you can walk very well on ice.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views