Surgery pushed up!

BuCwiLd
on 1/6/09 10:32 am, edited 1/6/09 10:35 am - pocono lake, PA
Well i was approved this past friday and was given a surgery date of March 5th , Then today i recieved a call asking me if i wanted a vacated date of Jan 24th . I of course accepted! im so scared and exited at the same time.

www.DiscussWLS.com

bmore1976
on 1/6/09 10:41 am - york, PA
Congrats I;m sure you will do great it will be here sooner than you think keep us updated  Angie
kmills630
on 1/6/09 10:46 am - douglasville, GA
Good Luck!!!!!  And congrats!!!!!!
Shan08
on 1/6/09 10:51 am - the Skook, PA

That is so awesome!
I'm very happy for you!!

shannon

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
deeg
on 1/6/09 11:09 am - Quakertown, PA
Being nervous and excited at the same time is only natural.....congrats and you will do well!  Keep us posted!
Dee
MsDeniseinPA
on 1/6/09 11:26 am - PA
congrats on your approval and surgery date!
KellyD85
on 1/6/09 11:56 am - Riverside, PA

Congrats to you!! How exciting! Surg on Sat? Starting on 2 wk liquids soon too-don't hesitate to ask for help if needed. We are here for you!  Oh how I remember how I felt at this time...

Kelly

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

Pam Hart
on 1/6/09 3:09 pm - Easton, PA
WOW!!  Congrats!!!  The nervouscitement as Sr. Jan calls it is totally normal!  You'll be on the bench before you know it!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
rivardstarr
on 1/6/09 8:00 pm - phoenixville, PA
Hoe exciting. The next few weeks are going to fly by. I wish you the best. Keep us all posted.
Chris
dit657
on 1/6/09 8:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
One good thing about having it moved up - less time to feel nervous! But you're going to do fine and we all go through a severe case of the jitters once we know the date is actually approaching. Its only natural. You're going to do great - please be sure to keep us posted on your progress and your surgery...

Congratuiations!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views