Surgery pushed up!

keri2008
on 1/6/09 8:58 pm - PA
Congratulations!!  It's an exciting and crazy time.  Just try to relax and breathe deep as much as possible.  Tough to do, I remember!  :0)

Keri
New_Beginnings_36
on 1/6/09 11:27 pm - PA
Great news! Congrats!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Ready4 AChange
on 1/7/09 1:20 am - Upper Chichester, PA
That's great news ! Much better than having it moved back.
Good Luck,

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

(deactivated member)
on 1/7/09 1:21 am - PA
 Wow! That is great news.  Yes, now that I am two days away from surgery -- I can tell you that those scared feelings begin to subside as you start to concentrate on getting ready for your new life.  If you are on a pre-op diet for two weeks before surgery, that will help with working out the bugs of your new life.  Its helped me tremendously, even if I had made mistakes along the way.  And, you'll lose weight -- I think I will be able to drop 20 lbs on my pre-op diet.  It is exciting to know that those 20 lbs. are gone forever by pursuing this life change.

Plus, in the last two weeks before surgery you'll be busy making arrangements for your new life - selecting your vitamins, possibly filling prescriptions ahead of time, cleaning out the refrigerator/freezer/cupboard of foods that no longer will be tolerated by your body, making sure you've got a good pair of tennis shoes to re-invigorate your exercise routine, and most importantly, concentrating on paying attention and being supportive to those you love around you.  They are scared too -- and as I focused on being positive about all the changes -- that has reassured those I love.  So, hopefully those jitters will subside in time.  Good luck, I am right there with you. -roger
pieparty
on 1/7/09 11:16 am - Milroy , PA
CONGRATULATIONS !  I am so happy for you. I hope that everything goes well, you will be losing before you know it.
Karen O.
on 1/7/09 9:54 pm - Erie, PA
Good luck! 
                                                       K a r e n
                    Lap RNY Gastric Bypass JANUARY 26, 2009

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 2:00 am
Great news!! 

HG
HopefulFuture
on 1/9/09 5:51 am - Boston, MA
Wow, that is awesome!  January 24th is right around the corner and will be here before you know it!!  How exciting!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views