Clothes

LindaScrip
on 1/6/09 12:11 am
Hi there everyone hope all is well.  I finally got up off my butt and cleaned out my closets and came up with alot of clothes that no longer fit me.  They are from sizes 22-24 and 26-28 and they are in good shape as I am one of those crazy kooks that iron their clothes. What a great feeling that is to see how far I've come and I couldn't have done all of this with everyone's support,  I am ever so darn greatful for all of the knowledge I have gained from the meetings, Dennis, Shanna, Debbie just to mention a few and everyone being so wonderful!  No question is stupid and getting food ideas as to what to do and not to do.  Okay okay I'm a gratedful person and needed to express it.  So if anyone is interested in any of these clothes please feel free to contact me and if you happen to live near me I can bring them to you or to a meeting.  Take care lol.
rdy2looz
on 1/10/09 9:08 am - Bensalem, PA
Hi, I'm interested in the clothes that you have available.  I had surgery on Sept. 16th and have since lost nearly 60 lbs.  I live in northeast philly, is that near you?  If so I can pick up anytime this coming week.  I started out wearing a 32W and now I am squeezing into 26W jeans (YEAH!).  If you could email me at [email protected] and put clothes in the subject line I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Suzette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views