Facebook

DianeMarie
on 1/2/09 6:55 pm - Delmont, PA
I am addicted to face book.  I hooked up with a few of you on the boards there.  Does anyone else use facebook?

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
pennykid
on 1/2/09 8:28 pm - PA
I use facebook too.  And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's addicted to it!  (I haven't been on here too much lately.)
Liz R.
on 1/2/09 9:23 pm - Easton, PA
Diane- I have it but am still figuring it out! I think that my name is Liz Radlbeck - if not it is Elizabeth.

lol I know, don't even know how I am registered!

Liz
Lisa H.
on 1/3/09 5:31 am - Whitehall, PA
I just found you.. it's under Elizabeth. You need to add a pic!

My tracker

hers 

Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 9:25 pm - Easton, PA
I have a face book account.

I used it the day I signed up and that's about it.

I have no idea what I am registered under or how to use it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 1/2/09 9:59 pm - Perkasie, PA
I just started one two days ago. Can I add you guys? How do I find yuhs?

ellie443
on 1/2/09 10:07 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm on face book too!  I will try to add you to my friends list

ellie
IdaMae D.
on 1/2/09 11:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'm on facebook: Ida Devers

I'm also on myspace you can find me by using my email:
[email protected]

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/09 12:19 am - Poconos, PA
Ooooh, Ooooh! I'm on there too!! But I'll be dammed if I know how to use it very well! lol

Anyone and everyone is welcome to send me a friends request...Sorry, I would send them if I knew how!! lol..I don't know what you need to search for a person (See? I told ya I have no clue how to use it), but if you can use their email address then my email is [email protected] .

I have a myspace page now because that's where all my old friends from school are and I was keeping in touch with them through there but I'm trying to get away from it. I dunno, maybe it's just me but I find myspace to be extremely "child-like" and there's just waaaaaaay too much drama and pettiness there. It's just not for me. I'd rather play with the grown-ups. lol

Anyways, I would love to have you guys as friends on Facebook! Plus, maybe I'll get better at using it now!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Heidi P.
on 1/3/09 12:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm on Facebook and use it more than MySpace.  I can be found under Heidi Pope and my city is Pittsburgh, PA!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views