Thanks Shannon! (And now all of you ladies go to the outlets in Reading....)

Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 1:06 pm - Easton, PA
Just wanted to let you all know I ended up going to the Reading outlets today as I was headed towards that area to visit a friend of mine.  I decided considering the closing sale at Petite Sophisticate it was worth seeing if there was anything left.

Well helllllooooo....they've got a decent selection left - all sizes from 0-12 I believe (Shannon can correct me on how high they go...) and the prices can't be beat.  With the 70% off jeans were under 12 bucks...nice designer fit for a smaller person frame jeans (I have a cute A$$ who would have known?  Apparantly they make sagging skin look like it is lifted in some magical way)

I ended up with 3 pair of jeans, one with a cute design on it....a great white button down shirt with some black buttons and trim, and a FABULOUS two button blazer which I have been looking for since the end of the summer and couldn't find one that looked nice or fit right and the bill was under $80.  Not bad considering the blazer at full price was $79.99

I didn't get any capris - but they did have some and those were on clearance and THEN marked down the 70% so you were paying something like $3 for them.  They had sweaters....shells....tanks.....blouses....dress pants....dress skirts.

I could have spent a whole lot more....but tried to practice some self restraint....

So thanks for the tip, Shannon!  My closet is very happy!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 1/2/09 1:12 pm - Lancaster, PA
How far was Reading for you? Maybe we can all meet there sometime? I am glad you got some deals I am sure it is hard being a small person trying to find pants that dont drag, and shirts that fit where they are supposed to.
They have one here in Lancaster I am not sure if it is closing though.
Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 1:40 pm - Easton, PA
I guess it took us about an hour 15 or so....not to bad of a drive.  My friend lives in Fleetwood...and she is about an hour from me....and the outlets were approximately 15 or 20 mins past her house (longer cause magellan over here driving missed her turn!  WITH my GPS telling me where to go I might add!)

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 1/3/09 3:20 am - Reading, PA
Lacanster store isn't closing same for the limerick one... just the reading store...

Shannon O.
on 1/3/09 3:22 am - Reading, PA
The go from 0 to 14 or sized XS to large

They have either avg and short in some pants...

This store will be closing at the end of the month. So it is very much first come first serve kind of a thing...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views