Sat Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/2/09 11:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning,
Today had Gene & I both up early and working on papers. I'm getting around to getting my shower now so that we can attend the Barix meeting, then we are off to Palmer Theological Seminary to meet up with friends there to spend a couple hours supporting each other in the doctoral program Gene is in.

Ida

IdaMae

MsDeniseinPA
on 1/3/09 3:52 am - PA
Happy Saturday everyone.

Today was up early and had the kids at bowling league.

Came home and DH had cleaned the kitchen and family room WOOHAH...so I cleaned the bathrooms. I can kick myself everytime it's bathroom cleaning time for buying a house with 3 full bathrooms!

Then I promised them that if they cleaned their rooms we would go to the movies.  So we are heading out soon to the mall to see Bedtime Stories.
litlhurry
on 1/3/09 5:19 am - anytown, PA
Hi all,
    Went to the Y today-45 min. workout. Fl. was warm and sunny--Philadelphia is not. Paul is still there. I am taking my daughter to her camp reunion /sleepover tonight at 8--then meeting friends to see an old friend's band play at a bar. That is a late night for me. Balk to walking the wheel Monday......................................
Lisa H.
on 1/3/09 5:20 am - Whitehall, PA
Hello all.. it's kind of late in the day for roll call, but I just got on.  I went to synagogue this morning and then came home to make guacamole and cut up cucumbers for my daughter and her friend.  She invited a friend over and has all these "stations" set up all over the house.  

They have already played a Guess Who I am kind of game, tried to eat pretzels that were hanging from the door frame and soaked their feet in the tub while putting cucumbers on their eyes.  (cause you know at age 10 they have REALLY dark circles under their eyes LOL!!)  

Right now, they are doing makeup and nails.  At least I think they are.  It got awfully quiet upstairs and that usually is not such a great sign LOL!! No giggling or anything.  Maybe I should go check on them.    I think the last station is snacks and then TV if there is time. 

They are having fun and I have taken pics.  So, I'll have to post some of them here and on facebook and of course email them to the friend's parents.  HA HA!!! 

Later, I may go out for a drink with a friend.  Not sure yet.  Depends on the DH and if he will stay home with her for me.

Later...

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views