Sat Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 1/2/09 2:32 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi. Just got home from work, the wind is kicking up again.  I am going to wind down then go to bed. Jason and I may be heading to K of P to do a little shopping today. We may end up at the Cheesecake Factory so anyone wants to meet up for an early dinner let me know.

We wont be leaving here until lunch time or so because a girl has gotta get some sleep.
Have a great Sat you all.

BTW thanks for all the support through this surgery. I am coming around a bit I think.
shoutjoy
on 1/2/09 6:50 pm - Culpeper, VA
Teehee, the closest restaurant like that is an hour away from us in NY.

Today, our church is hosting a free showing of the movie Fireproof at our local movie theater.  So it will be a busy day.

We are a bit short on funds so we are staying close to home.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

DianeMarie
on 1/2/09 6:52 pm - Delmont, PA
Good morning!

Nicole, glad you are starting to feel better.

I got up at 3:15AM and got ready for work.  Got there for 5AM.  I saw they didnt have me on the schedule so I came back home! I needed a day off more than I needed the extra bucks working OT.

They took the tree down yesterday and my living room is a huge mess.  Going to clean that up and then maybe go back to bed for awhile.

How is your day shapping up?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
deeg
on 1/2/09 7:33 pm - Quakertown, PA
Good Morning All!  I am up to write out a few bills then go to the gym.  After that, I will browse the Salvation Army because I really need some pants that fit, and then go to the Barix support group.  No other plans after that...probably come home and relax since I am exhausted from my first week back at work since my RNY (but it's a good kind of exhausted!).  Have a wonderful day!  And Nicole, I am glad you are coming around and feeling better!
Dee
Patricia R.
on 1/2/09 8:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I was up several times during the night with my arthritis pain.  I was too tired to type a word though.

Today has me doing the SPCA thing I planned yesterday.  I had trouble with one of my cats disappearing upstairs and no matter where I looked, I could not find her.  So, I intend to close all the doors upstairs before I attempt to crate them today. 

After that, I am not sure what I will be doing.  I still have some cleaning to do, and I also have to get some exercise in.  I also have to get to a meeting.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 1/2/09 9:22 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - Nicole - so glad to hear that things are getting better now!!

I am planning to clean today, hubby took my car to get the new tires put on then he is coming home to get the other "wife" his pick-up and headed to Home Depot for a few things so he can start his bar in the basement. I desperately need to get into the basement and organize all of the boxes of holiday decorations so I will do that while he is out, before he starts construction so there isn't dust all over my decorations. I also need to mop the kitchen floor and make spaghetti sauce and meatballs - Chris wants that for dinner, I'll be good and only have a few noodles. I also want to get all of my fabric sorted and put into clear plastic bins - UGh I am tired already!!

Guess I'll go make some breakfast and start there!

Have a great saturday

Liz
Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 9:24 pm - Easton, PA

Good Morning Nicole and Pa!!

Nicole, glad to hear you are coming around a bit!  Have a nice dinner at the cheesecake factory.  They have a sf cheesecake made w/ splenda - I have yet to have it as every time we have gone, they have been sold out. 

Today I am spending most of my day at Barix.  I think it is about 1 1/2 hours from here so I will be leaving between 10 and 10:30 assuming I can get my rear in gear.  Then I'll be at the meeting and home I guess somewhere around 6ish or so. 

Brian and I will do dinner together (whatever that turns out to be, I haven't planned well, and then maybe a movie or something.

Have a great day!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ellie443
on 1/2/09 10:19 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Good  morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I have a few baskets of laundry to do, that will keep my busy running up and down the stairs all day today.  I also have some art work to finish and get out in the mail today.  That will be fun to do.  I had a small party last night and still have some cleaning up to do.  I hope to get some good reading time in this afternoon.

ellie

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 10:46 pm - Eastern, PA
Good morning everybody.

Glad to hear you're feeling pretty human again Nicole.

Mary and I won't be at Barix today. We've been racing around for the past week and a half, and are just taking the weekend for ourselves to spend some time together and get the Christmas stuff put away. This is my last weekend off before returning back to work on Monday. I'm kind of looking forward to getting back on my normal schedule again.

Hope eveybody has a great day!
dit657
on 1/2/09 10:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - I've been up for a while - can't say the same for the rest of the house - they're all still in bed. Have gotten a few things done already today - have a few house cleaning things planned for the day. Doubt I'll make the Barix meeting - too much going on here right now.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views