Dr Brader

dreamzbac04
on 1/2/09 11:17 am
Good evening everyone....
I was just wondering if anyone has had surgery with Dr. Brader? Was it done at Lancaster General? Also I was wondering if you had a private room or you had to share it?

Thanks
Kristin
Tomorrow is another day!

Nicole0216
on 1/2/09 11:33 am - Lancaster, PA
i am sorry I did not have my surgery at LGH. I had it at Barix in Langhorne. I traveled there so I could have Dr Brader do my surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and we are very lucky to have him at LGH now. His staff would be the best to ask about the accomodations at LGH. when I was at barix i had a room mate.
Good luck on your journey. Welcome to another brader baby
Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 1:08 pm - Easton, PA
I am not a patient of Dr. Brader.  I met him about 7 mos after my surgery - and was highly impressed by him.  He is obviously a wonderful genuinely caring man who is quite skilled at his profession.

I'm sure as people catch up on the boards over the weekend and into Monday you will hear lots of Brader Babies singing his praises.  I have yet to hear anything negative about him from anyone who has had surgery with him.  I also had the pleasure of meeting his team with whom he now works with, and all of them seem to be experts in their field.

Good luck!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bethmal
on 1/2/09 9:03 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
I didn't have my surgery at Lancaster General but I did have Dr. Brader and you cannot be in better hands.  He is a phenomenal surgeon.  His office staff is top-of-the-class!  If you have questions about private rooms or the hospital in general I would call the office and talk to someone.  They are there to answer your questions. 

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Liz R.
on 1/2/09 9:12 pm - Easton, PA
I too am a Brader Baby but my surgery too was done at Barix - I can't sing enough praises about him and his staff - you are in the best of hands!

Liz
Leah B.
on 1/3/09 5:47 am - Lititz, PA
I am having my surgery done at LGH with Dr Brader on the 27th.  He is a GREAT surgeon and the rooms are private and really nice.

"I have decided to stick with love.  Hate is too great a burden to bear."  (Martin Luther King, Jr.)                                                

nmgh1968
on 1/3/09 3:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Brader did my surgery, but it was at Barix in Langhorne PA. He is the absolute best and I would travel anywhere to have him do my surgery. I feel very lucky to have had him as a surgeon.

FastFingers ~*~
on 1/4/09 4:52 am
Dr. Brader is an incredible surgeon, and I'm so glad he did my RNY.  I am more than two years post op, with no complications, and I am at goal and maintaining.  I had my surgery when he was at Barix, though, so I don't know what the accommodations at LGH will be like.

BEFORE

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

eclipse1021
on 1/6/09 3:46 pm - Williamstown, NJ
Dr. Brader did my surgery at Barix in 2005.  He's wonderful, and he KNOWS what he's doing.  Anything you want to know, he will tell you, and won't beat around the bush.  You're in great hands.  Do what he says, follow up and you'll be fine.  Good luck.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views