Hbg./York area banders???

lucky62756
on 1/1/09 10:48 pm - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Hey, Just looking for any new Harrisburg/York banders...I know I posted before, but was looking to make new local          friends...I have talked to a few local OH friends...Anyone out there???? I go to The Weightloss Center of Harrisburg....Dr. DiMarco...Come out, come out, where ever you are..        ...?????                     'Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

bmore1976
on 1/1/09 11:29 pm - york, PA
Hello my Name is Angie I live in York  but I am not a bander I had RNY on October 8th 2008 I would like to talk with you if you want to lrt me know Angie
cagdoll
on 1/3/09 8:07 pm - PA
Hi,
I am a bander in Lebanon County, work in Dauphin County and go to the Wt Loss Clinics myself.
Dr. Currie did my surgery Jan 28, 2008 and I am down 80lbs.
Any questions you may have, I would be glad to answer, its been a wild ride, but well worth it.

Cheryl
lucky62756
on 1/3/09 11:15 pm - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Hello Cheryl, I am so glad to hear from someone close...Don't get me wrong, I love chatting with the others on board. I am glad that your journey so far is doing great...I hope to have my surgery soon.I see the NUT on Jan. 22nd. Yhen hopfully I wil get a date. i am seeing Dr. DiMarco, I really like him alot and I know that he is very busy....Have you had any problems with Dr. Weiger? I hear is isn't very good with his bed side manner....I met him twice in office and at a meeting..He seemed nice. But then again I wan't banded yet. They say he is tough...Well, when you don't follow the band rules...lol...I just can't wait for my turn...I have talked to a few gals close by...Dillsburg, Hershey (RNY) and York...Not to many in the area though...I am thinking they just don't want to be outed, if you know what I mean...Because everytime I was in the office it was pretty full...I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Great New Year...I will keep in touch...I always have questions.... Thanks so much for responding...."Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

cagdoll
on 1/4/09 3:19 am - PA
Happy to help you.  Dr Weiger does seem to be a tad cold when you first meet him, I thought so anyway, but what happens is, after you have your surgery, your first appt will be with Dr Dimarco then after that you see Dr Weiger on a regular basis.  Once he gets to know you, he is very nice and not a problem.  He did tell me I am above average in loss with the band, so I guess he has no reason to be tough on me.
One thing I will tell you that they didnt was the acid reflux is very powerful..........I kept calling asking for help and they just kept giving me stuff for the nausea, not finding out what was causing it.  So I finally went to my family dr who perscribed nexium and it made a huge difference.  Dont know why they were hesitant in giving it to me, but I resorted to dealing with my family doctor who was more than happy to help me.
I do like the weight loss clinic but sometimes leave alot to be desired, I hate that they dont have an answering service and when you need them all you get is voice mail.  That frustrates me big time.
I will answer your questions as best as I can, although it might be easier to reach me by emailing me directly at [email protected].  I dont always check on here daily, usually just weekends, so if you have questions that you dont want to forget by the weekend, just email me.

So glad I can help,
Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views