***TGIF Roll Call***

Lisa H.
on 1/1/09 9:36 pm - Whitehall, PA
TGIF.. I too have to work today after having yesterday off.   Yesterday, we went to see Marley and Me.  It was a great movie, but bring your tissues with you.  You'll need them.  

Today, other than work, I will doing laundry-Fun Fun! My daughter is going to the DaVin****nter with friends, so she will not be sitting here bored on her last weekday before school starts again.  YIPEEE!!! Later tonight, she has hip hop class and it is parent's visitation  week, so I get to go up and watch the class.  Last year's class was awesome, so I'm sure this year will be as well.  

We may end up at the mall after dance.  That seems to be our typical Friday evening activity.  

Not much else.. hope everyone has a great day!

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 1/1/09 9:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good MOrning Pam & PA,
Today has me at work. Got here a bit late, just couldn't wake up this morning. There are only about 4 of us here in my department so my director usually lets us out early as long as nothing is "blowing up". After that just going home, will hopefully finish my paper that is due tomorrow, I sent it to Gene for proof reading and editing if necessary.

Have a great day.....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 1/1/09 10:26 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
I slept late because of some meds I don't normally take.  Kind of nice. 

Today has me heading to the SPCA to part with my kitties.  It is time for a lot of reasons.  I just need to get the courage to do so.  After that, I might actually put away the laundry I have been talking about all week.  Then, I head to my AA meeting tonight.

Have a great Friday.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 1/1/09 10:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - I'm off today - taking my first vacation day of 2009 - I really wanted, and needed, a long weekend. We went to friends for NYE and had a ball, but came home yesterday. I went to bed at 9:00 last night and didn't get up til 8:00 this morning, so I guess I was catching up. Got up and walked the dog, did some kitchen cleaning, had a protein shake and am getting ready to get on my bike.

Today I have to run to the store and am making our traditional NYs dinner today - pork, sauerkraut, baked beans, mashed potatoes. Not exactly WLS friendly but I love sauerkraut so I'll have more of that - no beans...too sweet.

Other than that a quiet day - hopefully.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
shoutjoy
on 1/1/09 10:48 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I haven't the foggiest what I am doing today.  Had a very busy day yesterday and feeling pooped.  Ran some errands this morning and did some bookkeeping.  Now I am sitting at my laptop typing to al of you wonderful folks!  Have a great day all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

bcutekitty
on 1/1/09 11:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Gm Pam and PA
Well today we are heading ot my sisters to meet up with girls that we went to high school with,we never get together for the hoidays cause it is always crazy with family so it is nice to finally have a relaxing night with them especially since it is my BDAY!!!!!!!!!!WOO HOO!have a great friday and btw the parade was great yesterday we were on 2nd st!

bubble273
on 1/1/09 11:53 pm - Levittown, PA
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kim!!!!!  You're looking fabulous on this birthday day!!!!  Make it a good one!!!

Karen

bcutekitty
on 1/1/09 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
ty to our newest mean girl!

Pam Hart
on 1/2/09 12:12 am - Easton, PA
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 1/2/09 12:01 am - Levittown, PA
Good Friday morning everyone!!

Is it just me or does it totally not feel like a Friday...maybe a Sunday or Monday :)  I get all confused when Connor is off school and the holiday falls in the middle of the week.  I think Alzheimer's is setting in :)

Well, today I got up extremely late...well, I was up, but didn't want to get out of bed.  I came down finally at like 9:30.  Connor was up around 8:00.  I actually can't wait to get back on schedule with him going to school and me going back to work.  Being slow at work REALLY SUCKS!!!  It's really made me lazy the past couple of weeks.

Well, since it is almost 11:00 in the morning, I am finally eating my breakfast.  I got up and put the heater on in the computer room, then jumped in the shower to get all fresh and pretty.  And now I'm online checking things out.  Later I am heading to the mountains with my brother and Connor.  I have not seen his mountain house yet since it was finished being built in October.  So we're just going later today into tomorrow and will be back tomorrow night.

So if you don't hear from me until Sunday you'll know why....I will be enjoying the crisp mountain air.  Have a great Friday and a great weekend.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views