High Protein Cereal

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/09 8:17 am - Poconos, PA
John purchased a box of Elite High Protein Cereal from GNC a few weeks ago. They're the tropical loops flavor so I guess they're supposed to be a play on Fruit Loops. Unfortunately, he didn't care for it very much but we lost the receipt and we can't return it for a refund. I would hate to see it all go to waste especially when I know so many people on here are always looking for new and different ways to get their protein in each day and might be able to use it.   It's not a "regular" box of cereal. Instead of having 1 big bag inside, it has 7 individual servings, well 6 after he tried one. What I'd like to do is instead of offering the whole box and all 6 servings to 1 person, is to offer 1 packet to 6 different people so that more than 1 person has a chance to try it if they've never had it before.   Here's the link to the nutritional facts. I know the calories are a bit high compared to regular cereal but this might come in handy on those days when you ran short on calories and protein and need a boost. 25 grams of protein plus what's in your milk isn't too shabby. GNC - Dymatize® Nutrition Elite High-Protein Cereal - Tropical Loops   Anyway, check it out and if anyone would like to try a package, I'll be more than happy to send it to you. Just PM me your address. I'm NOT selling them. Not even asking for postage. It's yours to try free of charge..Consider it a late christmas present.      
Pam Hart
on 1/1/09 6:04 pm - Easton, PA
If you haven't gotten PMs already, I'll take one.  No need to mail it - you can deliver it to LIz's on Saturday the 17th :)  If they are all gone, then don't worry about it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 12:08 am - Poconos, PA
You got it! I put one on the side for special delivery on the 17th.

See you then...barring any additional plumbing problems or other unfortunate mishaps that seem to be happening to me nonstop lately.
keri2008
on 1/2/09 12:56 am - PA
I would love to try one too!  I'll also be at Liz's so save one for me - thanks!

Keri
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 4:42 am - Poconos, PA
You got it Keri! It's all yours.

See you soon!
deeg
on 1/2/09 4:50 am - Quakertown, PA
I wouldn't mind trying one also.  I will also be at Liz's on the 17th.  Thanks!
Dee
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 10:13 am - Poconos, PA
It's all yours Dee! See you on the 17th!
Shannon O.
on 1/2/09 9:30 am - Reading, PA
same thing if you have any left... I should be at Liz's on the 17th... minus anything else crazy happening to us...

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 10:15 am - Poconos, PA
Hi Shannon,

I have 1 package with your name on it. If anything happens and you can't make it, just send me your address and I'll mail it to you or if you'll be seeing one of the folks from Liz's after the 17th, I can always give it them to give to you.

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 10:16 am - Poconos, PA
OK gang....I have no more cereal left.

I wish I had more to give out but unfortunately it was just a small box. Sorry!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views