Clothes for Barix

Pam Hart
on 1/1/09 5:59 am - Easton, PA
Well my MIL has started cleaning out her closests.  That is a scary task!!

I have two large bags of clothes - mostly I believe in a size 2X  I will go through them either tomorrow or Saturday morning to make sure.  They are GREAT clothes - some of which have never been worn.  She has an addictive personality and one of her addictions was clothes shopping.  Great for business work and what not - suits and tops and things of that nature if memory serves me correctly.

I also have two coats from my mom.  I know one is a "dressy" long winter jacket, I forget what the other one is.

If anyone wants them, they will be at Barix on Saturday.  I really really REALLY don't want to take them back home with me....so if anyone knows of anybody else who could use them or whatever, please let them know!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 1/1/09 6:59 am - Reading, PA
what sizes are the coats because I still don't have a winter coat yet... I won't be at the meeting Saturday because of Lore... but I am planning on coming to the cooking class at Liz's... so I could get them there... and if there is any casual pants in a size 22 save a pair for me and I will get them at Liz's as well... hehehe...

Pam Hart
on 1/1/09 4:51 pm - Easton, PA
Shannon,

I think the coats are on the smaller size - maybe like a 14 or something like that.  I will look.  What size coat do you think you are?  I'll go through everything before I bring them to Barix and will bring things to LIz's house.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 1/1/09 7:46 am - PA
I'm definitely interested!!!!!  I am a different size depending on the "make" and "model" of the clothing and would love to see if they fit!!  Work clothes are getting crazy expensive as I drop the weight!

Keri
bubble273
on 1/1/09 10:21 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Keri,

Let me know what size you are.  I have a few pairs of dress pants that are size 14 that are too big for me now and I only wore them a few times each.  I was looking to get rid of them to get them out of my closet.  I wish I didn't have to get rid of them, because they are nice pants, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do :)

Karen

keri2008
on 1/2/09 9:47 pm - PA
Hi Karen!

I would love to have the 14's unless someone can wear them right now?  I'm in a 16 after spending only about a month (less) in an 18.  It drops so fast I can't keep up.  I'm always trying to figure out what to wear to work.  Everyone at work says they wish they had my problem and I get that part but it's expensive!!!!  Are you going to Barix today?

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views