Lore update

Shannon O.
on 1/1/09 6:57 am - Reading, PA
she has kept everything down so far today... having a hard time to get her to drink but we are slowly getting there... she does have the runs... most of the time it is a fart + some lol... but it is bright green... which is either from the antibotics they gave her yesterday or that bright blue icy pop... she is also isn't as puffy as yesterday and is watching Curious George and getting in trouble so she is slowly returning to herself...

Me on the other hand... i'm not feeling so hot... I have been really crampy and gassy... I hope that is all I get... tomorrow is my 10th wedding annv... even if we can't go anywhere I don't want to be sick... lol... if I do start puking is there anything that we can take to stop it? My cheast is still sore from all the asthma coughing I was doing last week at this time... but my breathing treatments have helped soooo much with that cough and it is almost gone...

But, thank you all so much for the prayers and well wishes for our little girl...

Nicole0216
on 1/1/09 8:05 am - Lancaster, PA
i am glad she is doing better that is so scary.

I hope that you are on the way to recovery right behind her
Pam Hart
on 1/1/09 6:07 pm - Easton, PA
Glad she is doing better.

As far as meds for us....nothing really over the counter...a lot of the OTC anti nausea things contain high amounts of sugar in them....

However, Zofran, Reglan, and Compazine from your doctor is all safe for us to take.  Zofran comes in a dissolvable tablets...but if your insurance doesn't cover it, it's something like $1000 for a months supply...however the regular tablets of Zofran is very much more reasonable...and compazine suppositories are cheap.  The only problem w/ "regular" tablets is that if you are puking...and take the pill....and puke even some of it up...then it is doing you no good.

Hope you both feel better.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 1/8/09 5:04 am - Boston, MA
Shannon, so glad Lore was slowly returning to herself as of a few days ago and I hope she is doing much better by now.  Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary!  I sure hope you didn't get sick.

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views