Gail M.
on 12/31/08 2:30 pm - Scranton, PA
Can anyone please tell me how to change the size of my pic so I can use it as an Avatar?  I've spent the last 2 hours trying to resize and crop some photo's and it keep getting an error message. 

Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 2:34 pm - Easton, PA
The only way I have successfully done this is to open a (free) account at:

www.photobucket.com

You can upload your photos there, resize them to the 100x100 size, then save the "new" picture to your computer.

Come back to OH, and download the new sized photo.

I can't crop it on my own

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Kate_R
on 12/31/08 8:46 pm - Thompsontown, PA

Pam,

Thanks for the tip!  I ws trying to do this yesteday with no success.  However your tip made it work!  Now I have a face like everyone else.

Happy New Year everyone!

Kate

Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 9:37 pm - Easton, PA
Hence why I didn't recognize your avatar on roll call and read this post just now.  Glad it worked!

Don't be surprised if when you change it sometimes YOU can't see it on your computer.  It might take some time for your computer to show the changes.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 12/31/08 8:06 pm - PA
Gail,

How are you????? I sure hope you are well. I use avatarmagic.com to change my pics.
I would love to know how you are doing.
Katie

Progress not perfection

Gail M.
on 12/31/08 11:29 pm - Scranton, PA
Hi Katie,
   I'm doing well.  I've been straying from the diet and been starting to eat bad foods.  Last night I had some pizza and wings for example.  So I haven't lost anything in about a month.  But today starts a New Year and I'm starting it with a protein shake.  Anyway, I have 37 more to go to goal and I feel fantastic.  I downloaded new pics from Christmas.
   How are you doing?
Gail

Gail M.
on 1/1/09 1:29 am - Scranton, PA
Thank you.  I did it in Photobucket and it worked.  I will keep working on it because I think I need to crop it closer first.

Pam Hart
on 1/1/09 5:49 am - Easton, PA
Gail,

You look AMAZING!!!  Keep up the great work thus far - and don't let one night of pizza and wings get you down to much.  Nobody will be perfect at this - you just have to make sure you get back on track sooner than later. You realize what your actions are doing to your weight loss, and that is a good thing.

Pam
HopefulFuture
on 1/8/09 4:34 am - Boston, MA
Gail!!!  I LOVE your new avatar!!!  You look incredible!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views