***New Years Day Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 2:39 pm - Easton, PA
Happy 2009!!  What an unbelievable journey for us, facing challenges, going through the good and bads of life together and so on and so forth.

Today has me going home and doing some litter box work (yippee yahoo) and then going to bed.  After that I'll probably spend a few mins with hubby if he is up, maybe watching some TV and then plotting off to bed.  I ended up sleeping late yesterday - but I still got to work on time and actually felt rested and "happy" to be at work (I'm never really "happy" to be missing a party, but as happy as I could get) 

Tonight is my last night of the week then it is off Friday Saturday Sunday, so cool beans for me!  I'm soooo used to working 5 days a week that even though these shifts are longer, 3 days a week to me seems like I am off more than I am working (which is true...) and is bizarre to me.  I'm loving it, though!

Have a great start to a brand new year!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 12/31/08 7:25 pm - Culpeper, VA
Happpy New Year!!

Today is cleaning house before company arrives.  Get the turkey in the oven etc.  That's enough for today!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

IdaMae D.
on 12/31/08 8:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning,
Happy 2009 to all....
Today has me up writing a paper for my BSBA program. It's due on Saturday so I want to fini**** today so my honey and my boss has time to critique it before turning it in for grading.
I'm planning to make turkey croquets out of the leftover turkey today and might make either rice or tapioca pudding.
Then early to bed because I do have to work tomorrow. I think there will be about 4 of us in my department tomorrow.
Have a great day, stay warm....

Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 9:33 pm - Easton, PA

An avatar w/ your pic in it (I assume that is you and Gene?)  Love it!  I still won't recognize you on Saturday because I am AWFUL at pairing up avies and "real" faces, but love it all the same!!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 12/31/08 8:05 pm - PA
Good Morning PA

Happy New Year to everyone. I am up early, waiting for my gym to open and then I will be off to the gym for my first workout of 2009. I can't believe how great I feel and I know part of it is b/c of how much time I am spending at the gym. Anyway, the rest of the day is pretty much up in the air, probaly play with my niece and help mom with dinner tonight. Hope you all have a great day.
Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 9:33 pm - Easton, PA
Great new Avatar!!  The board is filled with them today!!

Pam
Patricia R.
on 12/31/08 8:49 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
Happy New Year everyone.    I hope everyone is having a safe celebration of the new year. 

Today has me preparing for my Rose Bowl party.  Just family is coming over to see the game.  I am cooking enough food for an army, mostly safe stuff, like proteins and veggies. 

I am so grateful that 2008 is over.  Here is to a wonderful, safe new year.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Kate_R
on 12/31/08 9:31 pm - Thompsontown, PA
Happy New Year everyone!  I hope that 2009 is a great year for results and prosperous too!  Have a wonderful day!

Kate
Pam Hart
on 12/31/08 9:34 pm - Easton, PA
I don't recognize your avatar - it's great by the way!!

Pam
Kate_R
on 1/1/09 12:26 am - Thompsontown, PA
Thanks Pam,

Your advice on how to load worked like a charm.  I spent over an hour yesterday trying to do it with no chance of making it happen.  It took me all these months to get the nerve to add my picture.  I guess I am finally starting to feel better about my appearance.

Thanks so much for all the support you give us.  Even though I do not post often your kind words help keep us focused o the goal.

Hugs to you and the rest of you great folks!

Kate
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views