Support Group in Media tonight 12/29 7:00 pm

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/08 4:03 am
Hey Debi,

I have allergy shots and a doctors appointment this afternoon.  If I get out of there in a decent amount of time, I will come down.  Probably not by 7:00 though.  I will play it by ear.

HG
FastFingers ~*~
on 12/29/08 7:19 am
Hi there!  I've never been to a support group meeting at Barix (or anywhere else, for that matter) because it's 50 miles from me and my husband works nights and I'd have no one to watch my little one. But I've always wanted to go, meet other OHers, and hopefully give and get some support.

But I had no idea there was a support group in Media - that's only minutes from my  house.  AND if this is a regular Monday night meeting, it would work out great, since my husband is off on Mondays starting in about two weeks, so I could leave the little one with him and be FREE!!! LOL

I'd love to hear more,
Amy K

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

Ready4 AChange
on 12/29/08 7:22 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Hi Amy,
There is also one at Brinton Lake, run by crozer , it is held on Sat. either the 2nd or 3rd sat of the month . If you are interested I'll let you know when the next one is.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

FastFingers ~*~
on 12/29/08 10:48 am
Hi Sandy! I would be interested in that one, too, but I'm not sure I know where that is?  (I'm not from Delco originally.)  Would it matter if I'm not a Crozer patient?  I had my surgery at Barix.   

Thanks!
Amy

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

Ready4 AChange
on 12/29/08 11:06 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
No , It doesn't matter where you had the surgery. Right now they are just getting this site started up. As a matter of fact I think they are going to move the Wed. Night support from Crozer to there for more room.

It is located near 322 and Rt. 1  There is a shopping center across the street with Borders ( I think ) some other stores . There is also Acme, Target, Dress Barn and some other stores on the other side of the road. (just in case you feel like shopping before/after  )
If you want the info let me know.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 11:46 pm - Aston, PA

Hello Amy,
You are always welcome to come.  And sometimes there are lots of little ones running around.  Benjy is 2 and Craig is 7 and they were both there last night. 
Ben was feeding everyone fruit...  He is such a ham.
I am going to have meetings on Monday nights.  once a month, the 4th Monday...
I just have to get myself on a schedule...

303/197/153

J. M.
on 12/29/08 12:41 pm
Bummer....it's 11:40 pm and Im just seeing this. I was totally open and able to come...but I'm figuring you guys are done by now.

maybe next time...

~ Jen   

DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 11:47 pm - Aston, PA
I promise to give more notice next time.  And I need to get things more organized.  LOL

303/197/153

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views