Support Group in Media tonight 12/29 7:00 pm

DebiMcK23
on 12/28/08 11:10 pm - Aston, PA
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to send out a reminder that we are having a support group tonight in Media at 7:00 pm.

810 Ridley Creek Drive, Media PA  19063 

My cell phone is 610-742-8704

Hope to see everyone there.  I need to get back on track in time for the new year.

Debi

303/197/153

dit657
on 12/28/08 11:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Wish I could join you guys tonight but my sister and I are having dinner with some old girlfriends and its been planned for a while, plus my sister is leaving tomorrow to go back to Florida, so this is our last night together for a while. I do need a meeting, tho, and am looking forward to the one at Barix on a Saturday in January - if you ever want to go let me know and maybe we can ride up together.

Otherwise, hope to see you guys at the next meeting - have a good one - I too need to get back on track - just not tracking my food and eating right (which I started today), and have got to get back to the exercise. I feel blah.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 12:28 am - Aston, PA
Hey Kathy,
Have fun with your sister and your girlfriends.  Keep me informed about the Barix meeting on Saturday in January. 

303/197/153

dit657
on 12/29/08 2:30 am - Boothwyn, PA
Holy Crap Debi - just refreshed my PC and your new avitar came up - all I can say is WOW-WOW-WOW!!! Its a fantastic pictture of you - you look wonderful!! Love, love, love the new hairdo, too!! Can't wait to see you in person!

Kathy

DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 2:53 am - Aston, PA
I realized I hadn't changed my avitar in a year or more, it was time for a new one.  All I can say is thank god for Bare Minerals makeup.  I swear by it.  People tell me it makes me glow!  LOL

I just posted some Christmas Pictures taken at Sears of the family.  I can't believe how great they came out.  The Hastings take good pictures!  LOL

303/197/153

dit657
on 12/29/08 4:12 am - Boothwyn, PA
The pictures are great - just looked at them - one good-looking family - of course Gary told me that at your last meeting - LOL!!

I just started using the Bare Minerals eye make-up and I can't wait to get into the face make-up - I have some other stuff I wanted to use up first but I might pass that along to my mom and get myself the Bare Minerals - my daughter swears by it, too.

Ready4 AChange
on 12/29/08 12:35 am - Upper Chichester, PA
OMG ! Your avatar is beautiful ! I wouldn't have recognized you ! I have the reminder on my yahoo. Hubby asked what it was and I told him. Unless something happens I plan on being there.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 12:47 am - Aston, PA
Can't wait to see you!!!

303/197/153

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/08 12:39 am
Debi I so want to come to one of  your meetings ...so that is on my goald for next year. Tonight I need to clean my house after the party I threw on Saturday and I opted to sleep all day yesterday so tonight it is cleaning! 

Have a good meeting! 
DebiMcK23
on 12/29/08 12:48 am - Aston, PA
hope to see you soon...

303/197/153

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA