Palmerton/Pocono support group

R K.
on 12/28/08 8:54 pm
Anybody here attend this support group? It`s sponsored by SHH and all WLS people and families are welcome including those considering the surgery. It`s a very nice group.

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group in Palmerton

For more information about support group, please call

Third Thursday of every month from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 502 Lafayette Avenue, Palmerton; street parking.
610-776-4928
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
BuCwiLd
on 12/30/08 4:30 am - pocono lake, PA
I live in Pocono lake but i attend the geisinger support group meetings in wilkes barre. Maybe one day i can head over there. I have a website, www.discusswls.com. It is now made it to the geisinger list for approved online support groups. Fell free to stop by and tell the others :)
Jackie W.
on 12/30/08 5:21 am

I've heard they were starting a program.  I didn't know they started anything yet!  This is great to hear!!!  Thanks for the heads up!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

R K.
on 12/30/08 8:08 am
It`s the Pocono branch for the Allentown group. Free, usually a guest speaker and refreshments. It used to be held in Palmerton Hosp. Community room but they moved it to the church now.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views