January Cooking Class / Support Group - Easton PA

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/08 12:13 am
Liz,

As of right now I have no work so I can make it! I missed you last month that is for sure! 
Pam Hart
on 12/29/08 4:56 am - Easton, PA
I'm coming!!!  Yippeee!!  And get this one...I even have Friday night off, too...so you'll get to see me on a full nights sleep which is rare on weekends!!  I have a shot of being awake for the whole thing!  LOL

My vote is to make the mashed cauliflower.  I personally do mine with roasted garlic and cheese...I could do that dish if you would like...although I know you do it, too....and someone posted a recipie whi*****luded both potatoes and cauliflower, which I might experiment with.

Let me know

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/29/08 4:58 am - Easton, PA
Woohoo! Sounds good to me! Either / or - they both sound tasty! I think that I acually might have mashed cauliflower with my fish for dinner tonight!

So glad that you'll even have a full night's sleep! You know measuring ingredients correct is almost as important as correct meds! lol

Liz
Pam Hart
on 12/29/08 5:03 am - Easton, PA
ahhh, yes it is!!  There have been many a garbage can dinner in this house due to that exact problem!!  (falling asleep with a pork loin in the oven and waking up to the fire alarm as opposed to the alarm clock was one of my proudest moments I might add.....ROFLMAO)
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/29/08 7:03 am - Easton, PA
oh no!! I have set off many a smoke detector myself! Usually with pizza because I prefer to cook it right on the rack and oh boy does it make a mess! But now I have a pizza stone so I am all set! No more smoke! lol *yea right!*
Nicole0216
on 12/29/08 6:25 am - Lancaster, PA
I am hoping maybe Jason and I might actually be able to come for this one. I have no recipes that i prefer but can chip in, in anyway you need.

I will let you know closer to the time. but my goal is to come
Liz R.
on 12/29/08 7:02 am - Easton, PA
we'd love to have you both! Hope you can make it!!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 12/29/08 7:02 am - Easton, PA
If you and Jason don't want to drive the whole trip just for the day - you are welcome to come up the night before or spend Saturday night - we live about 15 minutes away from Liz and have an office/guest room with a pull out couch.  Not exactly like sleeping in a bed, but an option all the same.

Pam
Pam Hart
on 12/29/08 7:04 am - Easton, PA

Ok...I will experiment with recipies and will make some sort of mashed cauliflower...be it my regular way or with potatoes added yet to be determined.  I'll bring the ingredients to your house and we can have that as a vegetarian dish.

Pam

Liz R.
on 12/29/08 7:09 am - Easton, PA
Sounds good to me! I might have another one also - I have been woking on some recipes and want to test a few this weekend on my family.

Humm as  side note I just saw a comercial on TV for Pizza Hut - they have a whole wheat pizza now - can only imagine how much fat is still in it! HA!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views