January Cooking Class / Support Group - Easton PA

Liz R.
on 12/28/08 5:20 am - Easton, PA
OK so now that all of the holiday "indulgences" are coming to a close it is time to get back on track with high protein, low fat, low carb meals! OK so I am sure that we all did great through the holidays, I managed to stay away from the sugars and things that would make me sick - but I did eat more carbs then I should be.

So I digress! SATURDAY January 17th - noon until-??? we will meet to cook and support one another! What recipies would you like to see featured? What dishes would you like to be seen made WLS friendly? WE usually try and do a vegetarian dish, a "meat" dish and something for our sweet tooths!

PLease submit any ideas in this thread or e-mail me at [email protected]

My address is 65 Raubsville Road, Easton PA 18042 and my house phone is 610-438-0090 and my cell is 610-462-1204. Let me know if you need help with directions.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible!!

Liz
deeg
on 12/28/08 5:49 am - Quakertown, PA
Hey Liz,
I have not been to one of  your support groups, and I would really like to attend, since I can't make it to the Barix one in Jan.  I will call you for directions, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you there!  Thanks,
Dee

Liz R.
on 12/28/08 6:33 am - Easton, PA
woohoo!! WE LOVE seeing new faces!! Feel free to call too but I will post directions here for you, they are super easy! 212 to the end (through Springtown) make a left onto 611 North, it is 4.4 miles and you make a left onto Raubsville Road. I am 1/8 mile up on the left hand side, on the corner of Raubsville Rd. & Flafair Dr. Or if you come up to Hellertown on 412, make a right onto Hellertown/Raubsville Road (There is a Waffle house at the end), make a left to stay on this road. I am about 9 miles up on the right side, just past the EMS station.

Look forward to meeting you!

Liz
deeg
on 12/28/08 10:22 am - Quakertown, PA
Thanks Liz,
That is super easy, esp. since I already live on 212 in Quakertown!  See you There!
Dee
Shannon O.
on 12/28/08 7:43 am - Reading, PA
ok, I am going to try to make it that day... only thing that will stop me will be the weather or someone at home gets sick...

Liz R.
on 12/28/08 8:06 am - Easton, PA
well lets hope that everyone stays healthy and there is no snow!! STILL looking forward to meeting you! lol

Liz
keri2008
on 12/28/08 8:48 am - PA
It's a bit of a drive but I'm stocked up on CD's for the car so I am planning on coming!

Keri
Liz R.
on 12/28/08 7:32 pm - Easton, PA
woohoo Keri! Where are you coming from? Maybe there is someone that would like to car-pool if you are interested.

Liz
keri2008
on 12/28/08 8:38 pm - PA

Yardley/Langhorne area.  I think Karen (Bubbles?) comes from around here (Levittown) so maybe we could.  If you have other suggestions I'm open!

Keri

I have a killer recipe for shrimp pesto salad.  What's the focus this month?

Liz R.
on 12/29/08 7:30 pm - Easton, PA
Keri I'd love to try it! The focus this month is getting back on track. Back to high protein, low fat, low card meals after the holidays.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views