new pics

bcutekitty
on 12/28/08 2:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
i added some pics of before and after my tummy tuck!feel great and getting better everyday i even went out dancing last night my moms friend had a TT last yr she sd i must be a baby casue i cried for wks but it was nice to hear everybody say how good i look and in new jeans size 10 baby loving it this time last yr i was 3mnths out from surgery in a size 20 and was impressed!  

cleos_mom
on 12/28/08 3:30 am - phila., PA

GREAT BELLY

to my PS surgery sister, you look awesome. I am having a little problem. we were in the store today and since I can't feel my belly & have that dam binder on. I can't feel when my pants are falling down imagine a size 12 slipping down
We missed you last night at the Christmas party
Hugs Susan
Arlene E.
on 12/28/08 4:05 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Kim

Nice belly!  You really are lookin good.  I'm mad cause I didn't take any before pictures of my own.  I'll have to ask the surgeon for some copies.  Each day does get better.  I'm going to attempt the gym tomorrow morning for bike and light weights, which is what my doc told me would be alright.  I can't believe New Years eve will be 4 weeks.

I think the 3 of us, you, Sue and me should now take belly dancing.

Arlene 

Shannon O.
on 12/28/08 6:31 am - Reading, PA
you look great... keep up the great work...

keri2008
on 12/28/08 8:55 am - PA
You look fantastic!!!  What a thrill to be in size 10 jeans!!!

Keri
bubble273
on 12/28/08 9:02 am - Levittown, PA
Holy HOT MOMMA!!!!  Wow...you look great and so soon too after surgery!!!  I would have never guessed your before picture.  You really look great, Kim!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/08 1:08 pm - Poconos, PA
What an amazing difference already. You look great now so I can only imagine how fantastic you'll look once you're all healed up...Look out! There's a Hot Momma on the loose!
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/08 1:10 pm
You looked hot last night!!  A great TT and a size 10 jeans to boot. What a way to end 2008.  Enjoy the new you. 

HG

Pam Hart
on 12/28/08 9:32 pm - Easton, PA
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

You've done a phenomenal job with the weight loss, and the tummy tuck to boot!!  You are healing so nicely - and I would have never guessed your tummy looked like that before hand under your clothes - you always looked so great!!

Anyway - congrats on this next step!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 12/31/08 2:13 am - Boston, MA
Kim, you really look amazing!  Great before and after pics!!  So glad to hear you feel great and are getting better every day!!!  

Miss you, 
Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views