BREAKING NEWS: WLS Senior Citizen has WOW moment!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 2:34 am - Poconos, PA
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH DIANE!!!!  I'm very happy and truly touched that you feel I'm an inspiration. I hope I always can be.

On another note - Are you feeling any better today? I hope you're doing ok and having an easier time with your eating. It can be sooooo frustrating when you're having a day like that. When I read some of your posts, I really feel for you because I know all too well what you're going through. I want to reach through the computer sometimes and just give you a big hug and tell you it's going to be ok.  Anyway, I hope you're having a better day today!!

Thank you again!
DianeMarie
on 12/28/08 6:09 am - Delmont, PA
Thanks for asking hun.  Yesterday was a better day than today.  I think my problem is the need to go to the bathroom and also that I am eating too fast.  Yesterday the food went down well and stayed down.   I just threw up and my Daughter sarcastically said.. you throw up more than you eat LOL. (I know that's not the case.)

Today I'm overwhelmingly tired and my muscles ached.  I think that was from the drastic weather change.  Other than that I'm great and I still dont regret doing this.

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/08 11:37 am - Poconos, PA

No thanks necessary but you're very welcome!

I'm sooo glad you're feeling better. It sounds like you're aware of what's causing it which is great because now you can work on making some changes to hopefully prevent it from happening again or too frequently.

I went through alot with my band when I had it and I know how hard it can be sometimes so if you ever need to talk or have any questions, I'm more than happy to help out however I can. Granted it's been almost 6 years since I had my band removed but I still remember alot about it. If you ever need anything, you can PM here or email me at [email protected]. If you would rather talk on the phone, that's fine too. Just let me know and I'll send you my number.

Again, I'm so glad you're feeling better!

ladychief231
on 12/26/08 6:44 pm - Douglassville, PA
Nice story. thanks for sharing with us and making me smile.

I'm happy for you.

Teresa
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 2:43 am - Poconos, PA
Thank you Teresa!!

I'm glad I could make you smile and THANK YOU for letting me share my story. It's so great that we have a place to come and share moments like that with people who truly understand what they mean and will share in your joy.

Thank you again!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/08 8:29 pm
Oh I just love any post that says ***** but that is another topic! 

Val that is just awesome I am so happy for you~  I was like let them fit let them fit! 
Rock your size 2 booty girlfriend you have have earned it! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 3:05 am - Poconos, PA
"Oh I just love any post that says ***** but that is another topic!"

Well hell, if I had known that, I wouldn't have censored myself with the wh*re! I'll remember for next time though.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this moment with me and being so happy for me. I appreciate it very much.

I was hysterical over here when I read your reply about "let them fit, let them fit!" because that's exactly what I was saying when I was pulling them up and I was saying it out loud no less!! Thankfully the fitting booth next to me was empty though so I don't think anyone heard me. 

I'll do my best to rock my size 2 booty and make you proud. Maybe I'll join you one night when you and the girls go dancing and then I can really rock it...lol
cleos_mom
on 12/26/08 8:40 pm - phila., PA
AWESOME
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 3:14 am - Poconos, PA
THANKS SUSAN! It was an awesome feeling that's for sure. I never in a million years thought I would be where I am today and I'm so glad I was able to share it with all of you.

How are doing since we last taked? Have you been resting and taking it easy? I hope your recovery is moving along smoothly and you're healing up nicely. I bet you'll look amazing once you're healed up completely!

Thank you again and I hope to see you soon!
Jayne
on 12/27/08 3:21 am - Swiftwater, PA
I must have missed you at the Old Navy....as I was there on Tuesday. too!

Congratulations!  Size 2....WOWZA! WOWZA! WOWZA!    The journey never ends, but we must enjoys the little steps we take each day!

I proud of you and for you, my new friend!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views