Anyone here go to Dr Beetle in Reading PA?

Cuteepatootee
on 12/26/08 5:19 am - Hamburg, PA
I lost my papers on the liquid diet for pre-op. Anyone have this they can share with me? I used them to do the shopping for pre-op and post-op and now I can't find them to see what it is I can have for just the pre-op part.
Thanks in advance.
Alyce
PS Surgery in on Jan 6th IF I can shake this cold. Anyone have any idea on how long you need to be over the cold for surgery?
Shannon O.
on 12/26/08 6:49 am - Reading, PA
I know for me... and I didn't have this doctor... it was a clear liquid... which meant any kind of broth... clear protein drinks, jello, popcicles.... but call the office and ask for them to tell ya over the phone what you can and can't have...

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/08 9:45 am - Poconos, PA
Like Shannon suggested, just give the office a call. They can either tell you right over the phone or maybe they can even email the papers to you.

As far as the cold is concerned, you should ask your surgeon's office about it because it might be at his discretion. It's my understanding though that the one standard requirement no matter who the surgeon is, is that you can not have a fever. If you have a fever then all bets are off but I could be wrong, things have changed ALOT since I had my surgery so it may be different now. Just be sure you're honest with your surgeon about being sick, fever or not. He needs to know so that he can take every precaution to make sure you come thru your surgery ok.

Good luck to you!
Cuteepatootee
on 12/26/08 9:56 am - Hamburg, PA
lol That is great advice but I started it today and the office is closed till Monday.
I will just wing it. I just was hoping the someone on here went to his office and could remember for me.

Thanks
Alyce
JoAnn C.
on 12/27/08 1:23 pm - PA
I  had Dr. Ku.   I could have broths, protein drinks, sugar free jello, sugar free non caffein drinks.
They also had low fat chocolate milk on the list.  Good luck and I hope this helps.
JoAnn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views